Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zach Miller

Smile Zach Miller

So I got this buddy that is a huge Raiders fan (I don't know why were friends actually), buy anyways he says that this rookie tight end is just tearing it up in practice catching everything thrown to him and could be best Raider tightend since Christiansan. Good thing we got one of the best covererage LB's in the league with Donnie Edwards being back.

I fully expect the Faders to utterly stink it up this year.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfan31 View Post
    So I got this buddy that is a huge Raiders fan (I don't know why were friends actually), buy anyways he says that this rookie tight end is just tearing it up in practice catching everything thrown to him and could be best Raider tightend since Christiansan. Good thing we got one of the best covererage LB's in the league with Donnie Edwards being back.
    This dude is an absolute stud!!!!! He went to Az State and I watched him play every game. He will be the next Gonzo, Gates, Sharpe, Heap...whoever you think is good, this kid is going to be right there witht them!

Fantasy football memory bank. Check.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Fantasy football memory bank. Check.

Testing 1,2,3...

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Testing 1,2,3...

4,5,6,7,8,9th round sleeper!!

Zach Miller may be a stud, but the team still sucks and have a ton of question marks around the offense. They have a playoff caliber defense, but when they're going to lose the time of possession by 15-20 minutes per game it won't matter what the defense is capable of doing.

As for Zach Miller's fantasy football value it is going to be low this year. Not because of anything he personally needs to develop in his skill set, but rather because the passing game for his team (mentioning them is unnecessary) will suck giving very little oppty to him or anyone else on that team. Much like Braylon Edwards, without a good QB a WR or TE has limited value, no matter how good he might be.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Zach Miller may be a stud, but the team still sucks and have a ton of question marks around the offense. They have a playoff caliber defense, but when they're going to lose the time of possession by 15-20 minutes per game it won't matter what the defense is capable of doing.

As for Zach Miller's fantasy football value it is going to be low this year. Not because of anything he personally needs to develop in his skill set, but rather because the passing game for his team (mentioning them is unnecessary) will suck giving very little oppty to him or anyone else on that team. Much like Braylon Edwards, without a good QB a WR or TE has limited value, no matter how good he might be.
    Eggsactly!

I think the Faders should be transferred to the CFL, (No offense to our Canada buddy.) but they would still suck up there, but atleast they would be out of my division!!!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I think the Faders should be transferred to the CFL, (No offense to our Canada buddy.) but they would still suck up there, but atleast they would be out of my division!!!
    Ahhh, the mystique of Al Davis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast