Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Stupidest Contract EVER!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Stupidest Contract EVER!!


    0 Not allowed!
    What the hell were the Vikes thinking signing Favre to a 2 year $25 million deal. I mean cmon he throws picks, and loses more games for teams than he wins.

    I mean my god, i know he is an icon, all time leader in all sorts of stats, but he is not going to take you to the Super Bowl...............

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    That's a lot of money for a senior citizen.

    Resident Celebrity

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He didn't even attend camp.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    That's a lot of money for a senior citizen.
    Hey, be careful where you swing that Senior Citizen remark!


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Hey, be careful where you swing that Senior Citizen remark!
    It was just a jab at Favre nobody else.

    Resident Celebrity

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He'll sell a lot of purple jersey's.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    994
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    GO FAVRE!!!! I hope he smoke the Pack and the Vikes win their division.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,344
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He puts cheeks in seats and sells jerseys. He will pay for a lot of that salary in that way. If you are Brett Favre, why wouldn't you go play for a team that is stacked at every position other than QB if you are going to get paid $12mm/yr to do it?

    He'd have been stupid to not play for them. I still wish that he would just retire though.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    He puts cheeks in seats and sells jerseys. He will pay for a lot of that salary in that way. If you are Brett Favre, why wouldn't you go play for a team that is stacked at every position other than QB if you are going to get paid $12mm/yr to do it?

    He'd have been stupid to not play for them. I still wish that he would just retire though.
    Yup what would have really been stupid is if Favre said thanks but no thanks; I wanna play for a less talented team for fewer bucks.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    What the hell were the Vikes thinking signing Favre to a 2 year $25 million deal. I mean cmon he throws picks, and loses more games for teams than he wins.

    I mean my god, i know he is an icon, all time leader in all sorts of stats, but he is not going to take you to the Super Bowl...............
    Very good point. I mean he's 40!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Falcons sign Ryan to $72M contract
    By Guru in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 01:30 AM
  2. Tony Romo Contract Extension
    By rbedgood in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 02:57 PM
  3. LJ Interview after he signs the contract
    By YZILLA in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 04:08 PM
  4. Titans HC Jeff Fisher Expecting New Contract
    By Sweets in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 10:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •