Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favre

Default Favre

Am I the only one who is tired of this guy? Watching MNF and it just went by on the ticker they expect him to be in Minn by the third preseason game. Didn't he say he was going to stay retired?

I dunno...some say Brett's a media ham. I tend to think the guy is really having a hard time emotionally with retiring...he loves the game, has proven that over the years. I just hope he doesn't come back & end up with a permanent injury, which is more likely the older one becomes.

I loved watching Brett play over the years...and wish all players gave the same heart & soul to the game Favre did. I'm gonna miss watching him play, but sure would rather remember him playing with greatness in GREEN, rather than as a 'has been' in PURPLE, respectively speaking.

whatever he wants, if he wants to play let him play...he'll just suck for a team other than the chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    2 seasons ago he had one of his best seasons to date and last season he looked great up until the injury and still led the Jets to a record that was above .500. I think Favre can still play and still play decently. There'd be a lot of talent around him in Minnesota and it would be a system and a division he would be very used to. I think Favre should come back. I personally would like to see it. He's a legend of the sport and can still compete in my opinion.
    I'm in agreement with you to some extent, but concerned he's gonna injure himself badly &/or permanently. Don't wanna see that happen. Don't wanna see him come back and by chance not do well, rather retire somewhat on top of his game.

I don't wanna see him in Purple either...on the Packers rival team...seems sorta wrong somehow. The Packers are my fav NFC team, 2nd fav in the NFL, next to the Chiefs of course, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I'm in agreement with you to some extent, but concerned he's gonna injure himself badly &/or permanently. Don't wanna see that happen. Don't wanna see him come back and by chance not do well, rather retire somewhat on top of his game.

I don't wanna see him in Purple either...on the Packers rival team...seems sorta wrong somehow. The Packers are my fav NFC team, 2nd fav in the NFL, next to the Chiefs of course, haha.

Exactly, don't hang on too long; retire with gas left in the tank and with some dignity. I think this is the problem some football fans are having with all the Favre hoopla; he's un-retired how many times now? I think he just needs to retire already and be done with it all so he can start making beer commercials.

sorry....did someone say beer?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default John G.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Yes there is, and IMO, John Gruden is not good.
    I agree 100%. There are some guys that can make that transition and are good at it. It just wasn't right with John G. Maybe it was just nerves...but IMO he just looked out of place and uncomfortable. He belongs on the sidelines.
    **ChiefsChick**

John Gruden gets on my nerves. Hes kinda like Hermhater!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    John Gruden gets on my nerves. Hes kinda like Hermhater!!
    **ChiefsChick**

who cares? why does it bother people so much, let the man do what he wants. Even if that is not taking decisions lightley or saying one thing to the media and doing another.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    who cares? why does it bother people so much, let the man do what he wants. Even if that is not taking decisions lightley or saying one thing to the media and doing another.
    What bothers me is that the media runs it into the ground. When you watch NFL Live, NFL Game Day, NFL Network, ect...ect...

All you can seem to hear about is one story.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast