Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is just funny...

Default This is just funny...

http://twitter.com/kb_kcstar/status/3391618543

Add this to Haley's comment when asked if Cassel was the best QB in camp... ""I’ll hold out on answering that right now"... and this is becoming quite humorous.

Wasn't Croyle supposed to be cut before camp even started? LMAO

Who's the highest paid back up in the NFL right now? Any clue? I sure hope Cassel starts to pick things up because we all know what Croyle is and if he's going to be the starter this season, we're in trouble. Backing up Tom Brady and Carson Palmer is one thing, but to be relegated to backing up Brodie Croyle is something COMPLETELY different.

Oh come on Tex Chief, well all know Cassel is destined for great things.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Is he? I still say that Thigpen is as good as Cassell, if you look at the numbers. throw in that Cassell played for the Patriots and their bevy of WR's...old argument I know, but seems to have at least a little merit. Croyle, if he could ever stay healthy, has as good an arm as any of them. Who ever starts, I'm all for him.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Is he? I still say that Thigpen is as good as Cassell, if you look at the numbers. throw in that Cassell played for the Patriots and their bevy of WR's...old argument I know, but seems to have at least a little merit. Croyle, if he could ever stay healthy, has as good an arm as any of them. Who ever starts, I'm all for him.
    Both were playing their rookie seasons basically. Both had alot of room to improve, remember the big difference is the WIN column.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Both were playing their rookie seasons basically. Both had alot of room to improve, remember the big difference is the WIN column.
    a big reason for that column

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post

Add this to Haley's comment when asked if Cassel was the best QB in camp... ""I’ll hold out on answering that right now"... and this is becoming quite humorous.

Who's the highest paid back up in the NFL right now? Any clue? I sure hope Cassel starts to pick things up because we all know what Croyle is and if he's going to be the starter this season, we're in trouble. Backing up Tom Brady and Carson Palmer is one thing, but to be relegated to backing up Brodie Croyle is something COMPLETELY different.
    You are moving past wishful thinking and into delusion. Croyle will not be beating out Cassel this or any other season for the Chiefs.

Did you watch the game at all? (I'd typically refrain from forming concrete opinions about somebody this early, but I'll make an exception here). Thigpen was awful. He could scramble, yes, but he looked uncomfortable in the pocket and made some bad throws. Cassel suffered 2 drops and a fumbled snap, but Croyle fumbled a snap at camp today. Anybody that is making conclusions like this at the present is crazy. Lets wait and see what Cassel does with a real WR squad and hopefully a few snaps behind a line that doesn't collapse immediately. (If you didn't notice the number 2 line dominated the Texans number 2 DLine, Croyle had all the time in the world and plenty of holes opened up for the running game). Also, from what everybody is saying, Cassel is the leader on and off the field that Croyle isn't. In the end though, Cassel didn't sign a 6 year contract to sit behind a Herm Edwards era bust QB.

Thanks Aussie!

Haley is just being cryptic is all.

HA...to me he is still a one year wonder....he doesn't have a very good line or weapons here in KC but if he can prove me wrong in the regular season .....i'll be happy and believe he has "IT"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast