Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just had the best idea EVER!!

Default I just had the best idea EVER!!

So I was sitting here looking around for tickets to the fubbalo game on Dec 13. I like to get as close to the game as I can and I was looking at 50 yard line seats Row 3 behind the Chiefs. And I thought to myself...self, how can I get closer that that? Then it hit me. If I bring my Chiefs helmet, and try and buy a replica uniform, I could just hop in the tunnel with them when the come outon the field!! I could watch the game from the sidelines!!

If they put me in for one play, i am gonna run up to TO and punch him in the mouth!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Even better would be if you punched Trent Edwards in the mouth so T.O. would cry and say, "That's my quarterback!"
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Even better would be if you punched Trent Edwards in the mouth so T.O. would cry and say, "That's my quarterback!"
    That only works following a game where "his QB" threw at least 10 passes his direction...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Yes good point. For when TO was an Eagle, he was fine with McNabb in '04. But then in '05 he started badmouthing him all the time (like saying the Eagles would have won all their games if they had Favre instead of McNabb, and saying "I wasn't the one who got tired in the Super Bowl").

So if Canada had punched McNabb in the mouth in 2004 then TO would have cried and did the it's my qb line. And if Canada had punched McNabb in the mouth in 2005 then TO would have said, "Let's sign this guy up on our team el pronto!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123