Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ChiefsCrowd has a new Mod!!

Default ChiefsCrowd has a new Mod!!

I would like to thank Coach for making me ChiefsCrowds newest moderator. I have no real power, I am not able to ban people, nor can I alter posts, give out infractions or anything else the mods can do. I will also not deal with any problems between members, I will not merge similar threads, I will not move threads to the proper forums, I will not start betting events, and I won't filter swear words. So I hope no mods feel as though I was wrongly promoted to this position of Moderator, but I want you all to know that I will continue to drink a lot of beer, I will continue to paintmy head red and run around like an idiot, I will continue to pick fights on the crowd and OUR CHIEFS ARE GONNA KICK SOME F**KIN' A$S!!!!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I would like to thank Coach for making me ChiefsCrowds newest moderator. I have no real power, I am not able to ban people, nor can I alter posts, give out infractions or anything else the mods can do. I will also not deal with any problems between members, I will not merge similar threads, I will not move threads to the proper forums, I will not start betting events, and I won't filter swear words. So I hope no mods feel as though I was wrongly promoted to this position of Moderator, but I want you all to know that I will continue to drink a lot of beer, I will continue to paintmy head red and run around like an idiot, I will continue to pick fights on the crowd and OUR CHIEFS ARE GONNA KICK SOME F**KIN' A!!!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
    **ChiefsChick**

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Gratz buddy! I would long for that type of position! Have the title but have no real power or expectations except drink beer! SWEET! Ill drink to that!

Good to see you back and posting again like your old self!

Now !

Then I get to be one too!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

So what can you do now?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Lots of secret behind the scenes stuff!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Can you ban me?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Good Job Canada!

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Lots of secret behind the scenes stuff!!
    I don't want to know.
    CHIEFS ROCK
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast