Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo Neal?

Hybrid View

Default Lorenzo Neal?

Apparently Lorenzo Neal was cut by the Faiders. He is apparently healthy, just didnt fit into their plans. I do not know how much our Offense is going to use the FB, but I wonder if he is worth getting. He was always setting up LT with his blocking back when LT was hurt every week.

I am not dissatisfied with Mike Cox, I just havent seen anything from him because he wasnt much used last year. Curious to hear the thoughts of those who have seen our offense play.

I think that would be a cool signing, but thats just me.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

waste of space...no offense to him, but I doubt we'll run the ball enough to warrant his pay and age and taking up a spot on the roster.

Pass

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    waste of space...no offense to him, but I doubt we'll run the ball enough to warrant his pay and age and taking up a spot on the roster.

Pass
    I hope we run the ball alot. I dont think our offense has the ability to be a pass-happy offense quite yet. I dont trust our line and WRs to put the season in their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I hope we run the ball alot. I dont think our offense has the ability to be a pass-happy offense quite yet. I dont trust our line and WRs to put the season in their hands.
    Yeah, but I'd like to see that come together a little more this Saturday.

It would be a good sign IMO.

It would in deed.

If our line can hold up and LJ can stop being a little ***** and run the ball, then we need a good FB like the old days (well not that old) with Tony Richardson

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    If our line can hold up and LJ can stop being a little ***** and run the ball, then we need a good FB like the old days (well not that old) with Tony Richardson
    I know its just preseason but LJ was running with authority those 4 carries compared to last year.

Last year one little dink and LJ would fall down but after watching this one preseason game LJ was running like the LJ of old

With a chip on his shoulder. If he can keep that up throughout the season we shouldn't have to worry to much about the RB position with Battle/Charles to pick up behind him.

Haley said the starters would play at least the first half tonight. But so far he hasn't said who the starters would be. I'm wondering if he is going to give Cassel some time with Bowe, Toomer, Ingram and Bradley. The depth chart hasn't been updated, so I guess we'll wait til game time to find out.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast