Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello Again...a re-introduction

Default Hello Again...a re-introduction

Hey there...I joined Chiefs Crowd several months ago, my last post it shows was in March. Not long after I joined, in fact in March shortly after my last post...I began to go through a somewhat unexpected transition in life...divorce. It's taken a few months since to get my life back on track. So, that's the reason I disappeared for awhile, but hope you all will welcome me back.

The Chiefs are a huge part of my life, & have been since I was a young girl. My dad became a fan in 1963 when they moved to KC, so I was raised with red & gold blood.

I'm curious, since I'm somewhat new & unexperienced here...I would like to share some photos of my recent road trip to Canton for Derrick's (RIP) HOF Induction...which forum is appropriate for doing so?

back to the Chiefs Crowd. Probably the Chiefs picture forum would be good. I'm sure going to the HOF induction was awesome.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    back to the Chiefs Crowd. Probably the Chiefs picture forum would be good. I'm sure going to the HOF induction was awesome.
    Thank you!!

Attending DT's Induction was super AWESOME! After DT's passing, with much heartbreak felt, it was clear that DT's final NFL Big Play would be his much deserved induction into the NFL HOF. I made myself a promise over 9 yrs ago, that come hell or high water I would be in Canton to witness it personally. I most certainly kept that promise to myself, regardless of many obstacles.

Attending DT's Induction was a highlight of my life, although very emotional needless to say. Heck, my tears began to softly fall upon my arrival in Canton early Friday morning, simply anticipating what was to come the following Saturday evening. Saturday evening, many tears fell. There wasn't a dry eye among any Chiefs fan I saw, not even among the men, respectively speaking of course. :)

That's awesome. Very lucky you are.

Resident Celebrity

Welcome back to the "Crowd"!

...And, yes; please do share your pics!

Thanks for welcoming me back! This website is really the only source I've found for sharing my love of the Chiefs with fellow fans.

I'm from around Atchison, KS...& most those I know around here aren't what I would consider true Chiefs fans. Heck, I don't even have friends who have enough interest to watch the games...only if there's nothing better to do. Well, in my life...there isn't much to do better than watching the Chiefs play, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Thanks for welcoming me back! This website is really the only source I've found for sharing my love of the Chiefs with fellow fans.

I'm from around Atchison, KS...& most those I know around here aren't what I would consider true Chiefs fans. Heck, I don't even have friends who have enough interest to watch the games...only if there's nothing better to do. Well, in my life...there isn't much to do better than watching the Chiefs play, haha.
    Well, Connie you'll find no shortage of Chiefs fans around here; especially on game day! :)

I'm from Coffeyville myself; always glad to welcome a fellow Kansan to the site!

Thanks, the welcome back is appreciated!

Oh my gosh, you were there?

Did you see my football??

May I present my Derrick Thomas Football - Kansas City Chiefs Forums
    http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/smokesomekill/Sports-Diverse/KANSASCITYCHIEFS.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Jurgen View Post
    Oh my gosh, you were there?

Did you see my football??

May I present my Derrick Thomas Football - Kansas City Chiefs Forums
    I read the thread about you donating your DT football, intended to reply, but that was about when I lost power & my satellite signal last night with t-storms. That was an incredibly amazing unselfish gesture, and thank you for sharing with us fellow DT fans now & always, with it being at the HOF forever!

Honestly, I think we did see it, but it was very crowded and I didn't get close enough to know for sure it was yours. I wish I would've come here & read your thread prior to Canton, then I would've likely made my way through the crowd to take a closer look. I'm sorry I can't say for sure 100%, but do think it was yours.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast