Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs-eagles 9-27-09

Default Chiefs-eagles 9-27-09

Hey hey, give me high fives. It's official. I'm going to the Chiefs-Ickles game!!

A friend and me decided to spring for the club seats.

Very exciting that in a month and some change I'll be seeing our Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    I took a walk this afternoon wearing my Chiefs gear, as usual. But this time tons of people shouted EAGLES! to me. From their cars; from the street. One guy even came out of a fast food restaurant to shout EAGLES! from the doorway. Of course I shouted CHIEFS! right back every time.
    Picturing that is really hilarious to me for some reason. I picture cavemen in football jerseys yelling at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Picturing that is really hilarious to me for some reason. I picture cavemen in football jerseys yelling at each other.
    Haha, maybe I look like a caveman but most of these Ickles fans looked like high schoolers to 20 somethings. (But one guy from his truck was a tubby 40 something!)

Something I've found comical about Eagles fans is that they tend to yell, "E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!"... like they somehow have to prove that they can not only say the word, but they can actually spell it also and want to show you.
    8-)

I've made the walk of shame out of many stadiums over the past 20 years. I hope you don't have to do that. I didn't know DJ was out, so that hurts a lot, but we should give them all they can handle.

i just got tix for the game, sec 104, i go to see them anytime they're in the northeast. be carefull in philly, many of their fans can be nasty. i live bout 2hrs north of philly so i've down there quite a few times. win or lose i try and joke around otherwise it can a little dicey tryin to get outta there in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Chiefs will pull off the upset this week. I really think we'll start moving in the right direction. Kinks are being ironed out. Everybody's getting on the same page. There were positives from the last 2 games and those will spill over into this one. Chiefs 27 Dingles 17.

I loaded up on Jack just in case I'm mistaken.

I'm really liking your prediction!! Surely hoping it comes to pass!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i just got tix for the game, sec 104, i go to see them anytime they're in the northeast. be carefull in philly, many of their fans can be nasty. i live bout 2hrs north of philly so i've down there quite a few times. win or lose i try and joke around otherwise it can a little dicey tryin to get outta there in one piece.
    Yep, the Eagles fans are the nastiest in the country. The mindset is pretty psychopathic.

Enjoy the game my fellow KC fan in Pennsylvania!

I know there won't be too many Chiefs fans at the game, but I'm sure there'll be a few here and there.

Getting exciting. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, the Eagles fans are the nastiest in the country. The mindset is pretty psychopathic.

Enjoy the game my fellow KC fan in Pennsylvania!

I know there won't be too many Chiefs fans at the game, but I'm sure there'll be a few here and there.

Getting exciting. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be more than you would think. the last time the CHIEFS played in philly, there was more red & gold in the stands than green. not more fans, just more wearing our team colors. most philly fans were just in their civi's. don't know if it's still like that but i do know the CHIEFS will be well represented.

Yeah when I was at the Vet (no Vick pun there) in '98 there was good representation scattered throughout considering KC is quite a distance away and that the Chiefs are an AFC team and Philly is NFC. But I was in the dreaded 700 level surrounded by virtually all Philly fans.

I hope I get to see some good representation of fellow Chiefs fans today as I walk around the stadium. That'll be so cool.

Again, enjoy seeing our Chiefs today, chiefnut. Cheer passionately with me (carefully, yet still loud and passionately!).

Yeah when I was at the Vet (no Vick pun there) in '98 there was good representation scattered throughout considering KC is quite a distance away and that the Chiefs are an AFC team and Philly is NFC. But I was in the dreaded 700 level surrounded by virtually all Philly fans.

I hope I get to see some good representation of fellow Chiefs fans today as I walk around the stadium. That'll be so cool.

Again, enjoy seeing our Chiefs today, chiefnut. Cheer passionately with me (carefully, yet still loud and passionately!).
    Well I hope the few of you Chiefs fans are the ones leaving that stadium smiling later today.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast