Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Chiefs vs Vikings!!!

Default Chiefs vs Vikings!!!

It is started and let me be the first to say that Farve looks funny in purple!!!

Stopped them on the fourth down already! Sweet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Yeah I'm encouraged too. We're getting there. The next game will be a good test because they say week 3 of preseason is an important one to see how your team is shaping up (whereas in week 4 is the starters usually don't play at all).

I think we got the Seahags next right? Still kind of hate them since they used to be in the AFC West. They still leave a bad flavor because of that, heh.
    HA! I'm the same, never got past them once being a division rival, haha. I have a friend in Spokane, & she didn't get why I always tended to be anti-hawks. She wasn't aware we were once rivals, she's a newer fan.

Hopefully #3 will pull a win for us!! :)

Hopefully Connie. I'm a little concerned since they've been doing well so far. I know it's preseason and hard to tell. It's just that other than last year, they've been a good team since about 2003. And I think the last several games of last year they played fairly well. So they might be back again. Still have the pretty good QB too (Hasselbeck). But we took Engram from them!

I think we started good but as he game went on after the fumble we went flat. If the first 3 drives that the vikes had is indicative of our season we have alot to look forward too.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Hopefully Connie. I'm a little concerned since they've been doing well so far. I know it's preseason and hard to tell. It's just that other than last year, they've been a good team since about 2003. And I think the last several games of last year they played fairly well. So they might be back again. Still have the pretty good QB too (Hasselbeck). But we took Engram from them!
    I haven't followed many teams this pre-season, exception our Chiefs of course, haha. I didn't know if the hawks were looking good or not. I had the game on against the Donk's intending to watch, but ended up busy & didn't. Checked in at the end to see who won, hoping the Donk's lost, which they did! :)

Yep, Hasselback is a decent QB, he learned much from Favre no doubt when in GB. I've seen him have bad days, throw a few interceptions, maybe one of those will be against us, haha. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Well Seattle was like Denver; always seemed to beat us at their place but always had problems at Arrowhead. So I hope that trend continues this Saturday!

Edit: By the way, it's interesting that they scheduled Seattle to play all 4 former division rivals this preseason.
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 08-24-2009 at 06:23 PM.

I cannot wait for this game... I think they do need to push bowe up to the 1st string... that is what he is used to!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011