Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: official who has madden for ps3 thread

Hybrid View

Default official who has madden for ps3 thread

Please no xbox fanboys ruining this thread, lol.. Im starting an online franchise tomorrow. I wanna know if you guys want in on it. psid is garciakcfan.. Send me a friend request so we can get this going.

I wish I had a PS3!

gotta ask about the graphics on PS3....they look really good....also just saying i need to get a PS3 for

GOD OF WAR 3

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    gotta ask about the graphics on PS3....they look really good....also just saying i need to get a PS3 for

GOD OF WAR 3
    Thats part of the reason I got mine!! God of War is the best game ever!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

The graphics are sweet!!! everybody's biggest gripe is its too expensive... Well good technology isnt cheap and you get what you pay for...

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Beyond the fact that I liked 2k5 way better then Madden, at this point if I want to be able to play with the current team I have no other choice then buy Madden.

I have Madden 09 for 360 but for 10 I went PS3 .. I believe my nick is Chiefs2010 I will try to add you but with the work schedule I really don't get much of a chance to play. Let me know if you would like me to join the league.

FWIW the best system (IMO) for Madden is the Wii you actually make the movement to throw the ball rather then pushing buttons, but my Wii is upstairs with the kids and I have the 360 and PS3.. I went PS3 so I didn't have to pay for roster updates, and because I have more PS3 controllers then 360 controllers.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Beyond the fact that I liked 2k5 way better then Madden, at this point if I want to be able to play with the current team I have no other choice then buy Madden.

I have Madden 09 for 360 but for 10 I went PS3 .. I believe my nick is Chiefs2010 I will try to add you but with the work schedule I really don't get much of a chance to play. Let me know if you would like me to join the league.

FWIW the best system (IMO) for Madden is the Wii you actually make the movement to throw the ball rather then pushing buttons, but my Wii is upstairs with the kids and I have the 360 and PS3.. I went PS3 so I didn't have to pay for roster updates, and because I have more PS3 controllers then 360 controllers.
    THAT was the last good football video game made. They priced it right too $29.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    The graphics are sweet!!! everybody's biggest gripe is its too expensive... Well good technology isnt cheap and you get what you pay for...
    PS3 is now $299. Price is no longer an issue. It's a level playing field now. Well, except for the fact you still have to pay for online play with the box.

I have a PSWii60 and will never own a copy of Madden. One of the worst video games ever made and remade and remade and remade......

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I have a PSWii60 and will never own a copy of Madden. One of the worst video games ever made and remade and remade and remade......

the remake system is bad...but if people are going to keep buying keeping putting it out

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast