View Poll Results: Who should be my first pick?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drew Brees

1 25.00%
  • Peyton Manning

0 0%
  • Tom Brady

0 0%
  • Adrian Petersen

2 50.00%
  • Nnamdi Asomugha

0 0%
  • Other

1 25.00%

Thread: I Need Help!

Default I Need Help!

Ok so my madden online franchise draft is tonight, i have the 4th overall pick and i am confused as to who i choose, do i build my team around a quarterback? I think so, but here is a poll of the players that should be available that are high on my list, what do you guys think?

I don't play Madden, but I do play Fantasy! Anyway, I picked Peterson, but I bet he isn't available at #4. That being said, my second choice on your list would be Brees. I actually would take a RB first in Fantasy, but I don't know how Madden works.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfreak4life View Post
    I don't play Madden, but I do play Fantasy! Anyway, I picked Peterson, but I bet he isn't available at #4. That being said, my second choice on your list would be Brees. I actually would take a RB first in Fantasy, but I don't know how Madden works.
    You just have to place yourself in the shoes of a GM, To me, if i was to start an expansion team, i would build it around the QB. Since the online franchise doesnt go off of real life stats, rather wins and losses in which i play with the team i build, it is important to pick the best possible player to lead my team to victory.