Thread: Eric Warfield Sentenced to 1 to 3 years in Prison

Default Eric Warfield Sentenced to 1 to 3 years in Prison

Not sure how many people knew this happened but thought i would share it with ya ! he was a friend of mine on facebook , now I cant find him there anymore .

Nebraska Inmate Details -

Round 7 (27, 216) - Eric Warfield, Nebraska, DB -- Warfield played essentially his entire career with Chiefs, which ended with his third DUI conviction in 2005 and a subsequent suspension by the NFL.
    Warfield played in 115 games for the Chiefs, which is absolutely amazing number considering where he was drafted. Off the field troubles aside, Eric Warfield was the steal of the draft for the Chiefs. His value was tremendous. Always battling for his job, Warfield beat out a number of Chiefs prospects throughout the years. Never super talented, he made more of his NFL career than the vast majority of 7th round picks. Grade: A- Notables taken recently after this pick: None
    Round 7 (35, 224) - Ernest Blackwell, Missouri, RB (Compensatory pick) -- A fullback who was more of a large running back at Missouri, Blackwell obviously found it difficult to beat out Tony Richardson, the Chiefs' future Pro Bowl fullback. Blackwell battled a hamstring injury after he was drafted and never took the field as a member of the Chiefs. He was released before the 1998 season
    Last edited by YZILLA; 08-24-2009 at 07:48 PM.

No way. I don't beleive that.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I believe it... he is such a nice guy, but he does have to pay the price of what he did. I even had him talked into meeting all of us for a game!

I hadn't realize he had done this to himself; sad really.

very nice guy ! A fourth DWI is nothing to laugh about. I hope he gets himself some help and realize that alcohol is ok unless its managing your life . He has 1-3 years to think about that ! I really feel bad because the prisons are overcrowded with some horrible people . He isnt one of them , but he needs to be held accountable and give thanks that he hasnt hurt or killed anyone while he was behind the wheel.