Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jarad page, 1st player to earn Arrowhead decal!

Default Jarad page, 1st player to earn Arrowhead decal!

Arrowhead pride is reporting that Jarad Page has earned his decal on his helmet. No other player has earned that honor yet. Apparently the coaches are extatic about jarads play and dedication.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

linky???

Fact or Fiction?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Wasn't he supposed to be replaced by Brown? Waters doesn't have a sticker yet? I figured some of the vets already had a sticker.

Guess Page isn't all that horrible after all. hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Fact or Fiction?
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Wasn't he supposed to be replaced by Brown? Waters doesn't have a sticker yet? I figured some of the vets already had a sticker.

Guess Page isn't all that horrible after all. hmm.
    Brown has been competing with Pollard this whole time. Not Jarad.

He stuffed Adrian Peterson for a loss on 4th and 1 thats badass in my books - And it was a solo tackle

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    He stuffed Adrian Peterson for a loss on 4th and 1 thats badass in my books - And it was a solo tackle
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

OK Chiefster and everybody else who was wondering where I got this from and where the link is at.

I was in a forum / comment page on arrowhead pride and one of the guys kept asking why Jarad had his logo on and nobody else did? As none of us have atended training camp, none of us knew anything.

Eventually one of the editors who attends training camp had informed everybody that "yes" it is true and that Jarad was the only player (and first player) to have an arrowhead on his helmet so far this offseason.

Another training camp attendee also noted that Jarad Page is one of the only players on the team that has not played with any other unit other than the starting unit and has never once had to be scolded by anybody on the coaching staff. Apparently Jarad has had a very solid and focused off season and pre season.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    OK Chiefster and everybody else who was wondering where I got this from and where the link is at.

I was in a forum / comment page on arrowhead pride and one of the guys kept asking why Jarad had his logo on and nobody else did? As none of us have atended training camp, none of us knew anything.

Eventually one of the editors who attends training camp had informed everybody that "yes" it is true and that Jarad was the only player (and first player) to have an arrowhead on his helmet so far this offseason.

Another training camp attendee also noted that Jarad Page is one of the only players on the team that has not played with any other unit other than the starting unit and has never once had to be scolded by anybody on the coaching staff. Apparently Jarad has had a very solid and focused off season and pre season.
    Cool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast