Thread: KC Star : Photos | Adam Teicher predicts the Chiefs' 53-man roster

Default KC Star : Photos | Adam Teicher predicts the Chiefs' 53-man roster

Chiefs beat writer Adam Teicher guesses who will be with the Chiefs Sept. 13 against Baltimore. See the 53 he thinks will still be with the team after the final cuts are made.

More...

To many LBers it looks like to me.

The things I disagree with are the TE's and Quinten Lawrence getting a starting job. I think we'll only have two and I think O'Connell is the odd man out due to his injuries. As for Quinten I don't think he'll make the team unless he gets the KR job. With those 2 extra spots I think we'll give Toomer and Terrance Copper roster spots. Terrance Copper isn't listed as the starter for nothing. The coaches obviously like him and see something in him. I'd be shocked if he didn't get a roster spot. I'd also be shocked if Toomer didn't get a roster spot. Toomer is a veteran with good hands. The team could certainly use him.

I know you guys are probably thinking that we won't keep 6 WRs, but Haley's former team the Cardinals had 6 WRs last year and that was a team that was much more proven at that position as well. Haley loves the WR position and it's what he knows best. I'll be shocked if there's not at least 6 WRs on the roster after cuts. Plus with the new wedge rule on kick returns Haley's been talking about utilizing more recievers in the special teams game. I'm almost positive will have at least 6 WRs.