Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im really starting to like Todd Haley...

Default Im really starting to like Todd Haley...

I find myself feeling better about Todd Haley being coach of the Chiefs more and more each passing day...does anyone else agree? I guess this goes hand in hand with Pioli, but i still think trading Gonzalez away wasnt worth a 2nd rounder...but only time will tell before that one falls into play, afterall we could end up getting another hall of famer out of that 2nd rounder you just never know...

But other than that, i have seen nothing but improvements...I think Haley is really working this team hard, and thats what a good team needs...and the defense from the little we have seen looks stronger up front...i think they are responding to the attitude Haley has brought upon the new KC Chiefs..

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    I find myself feeling better about Todd Haley being coach of the Chiefs more and more each passing day...does anyone else agree? I guess this goes hand in hand with Pioli, but i still think trading Gonzalez away wasnt worth a 2nd rounder...but only time will tell before that one falls into play, afterall we could end up getting another hall of famer out of that 2nd rounder you just never know...

But other than that, i have seen nothing but improvements...I think Haley is really working this team hard, and thats what a good team needs...and the defense from the little we have seen looks stronger up front...i think they are responding to the attitude Haley has brought upon the new KC Chiefs..
    I agree completely except for the Gonzo trade. As much as I hated to see him go, the value was too much to pass up

I think Haley is just what this team needed, tough, hard nosed coach. Can't wait till the real season starts.

As far as Gonzales goes, he didn't want to be here, so don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

Chiefs will win more games than ATL this year.

The only thing I didn't like about Gonzo was that we couldn't get something for this eyar.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Default I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    I think Haley is just what this team needed, tough, hard nosed coach. Can't wait till the real season starts.

As far as Gonzales goes, he didn't want to be here, so don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

If the Chiefs win more that ATL this year it will be the biggest surprise of the season. Have you watch them play. The "O" line is bad. We still can't pressure the QB without an all out blitz. Secondary is just okay. We have one WR that might be able to catch the ball.

No way the Chiefs win more games than Atlanta this year. The Chiefs are breaking in a new coach and new systems on both sides of the ball. Atlanta on the other hand is a SB contender who just added one of the greatest TEs of all-time to an already impressive offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Springfield Chiefs View Post
    No way the Chiefs win more games than Atlanta this year. The Chiefs are breaking in a new coach and new systems on both sides of the ball. Atlanta on the other hand is a SB contender who just added one of the greatest TEs of all-time to an already impressive offense.
    No way? Didnt a 4-12 team win a SB the following year? A quick turnaround is not unheard of in the NFL and I have seen plenty of teams with high expectations going in to the season, fall flat on their faces (Dallas Cowgirls) It may be unlikely but 8-10 wins is not out of the question and same can be said for ATL. Thats why they play the games.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

at least if the chiefs having a losing season i will still feel ok. usually there are obvious reasons why the coach has made wrong decisions, and so far i can't really disagree with too much.

Wish this was true, but I would need to drink 8-10 more beers before agreeing.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Maniac View Post
    Wish this was true, but I would need to drink 8-10 more beers before agreeing.
    Chiefs in 2011

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast