Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12/6 Game Ticket - DT Tribute

Default 12/6 Game Ticket - DT Tribute

I received my tickets today for the 12/6 Chiefs/Bronco's game. I was very happy to see the graphics were a tribute to Derrick!!...especially considering his jersey will be retired during a half time ceremony at this game. Awesome tickets! I'm gonna frame one after game use!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Let me know as soon as you can, I did get the time off work, getting ready to book the hotel. Also is it a regular ticket or is it printed, Saw the ticket for that game and would love to have a real ticket.

Also I might end up buying tickets and having Stoneygirl go to the game with me. We shall see. Keep me informed.
    Okay McLovin...I talked to my friend Kelly last night, and he's fairly confident he will be making the 12/6 game, unless something unforeseen comes up between now & then of course.

Based upon that, I'd say you shouldn't count on my having the extra ticket. If anything changes in the meantime, I'll let ya know in case you've not bought tickets elsewhere. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123