Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/6 Game Ticket - DT Tribute

Default 12/6 Game Ticket - DT Tribute

I received my tickets today for the 12/6 Chiefs/Bronco's game. I was very happy to see the graphics were a tribute to Derrick!!...especially considering his jersey will be retired during a half time ceremony at this game. Awesome tickets! I'm gonna frame one after game use!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Oh, now your just showing off!

Keep it up! :)

I'm going to that game!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Hahaha!

I really was excited! I wasn't expecting to see such awesome DT graphics on the tickets!

The only down side to the tickets is the seats are on the Donk's side. I wanted LL and the price was right for my budget, haha. They're going much higher on the Chiefs side. :(

I don't typically call them the Donkey's. I started calling them Mountain Jacka**es years & years ago...some habits are hard to break, lol.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I'm going to that game!!!!
    Yell a couple of times for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Hahaha!

I really was excited! I wasn't expecting to see such awesome DT graphics on the tickets!

The only down side to the tickets is the seats are on the Donk's side. I wanted LL and the price was right for my budget, haha. They're going much higher on the Chiefs side. :(

I don't typically call them the Donkey's. I started calling them Mountain Jacka**es years & years ago...some habits are hard to break, lol.
    That, I think, adequately describes them.

Ill be there too CJ!! Its gonna be awesome!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Ill be there too CJ!! Its gonna be awesome!!
    COOL!! If y'all plan any tailgating let me know please!

Really if you think about it all sides are the chiefs side - they are coming into our home . Its your job in the lower level to let them hear ya and remind them why they hate coming to Arrowhead !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Really if you think about it all sides are the chiefs side - they are coming into our home . Its your job in the lower level to let them hear ya and remind them why they hate coming to Arrowhead !

Yup, they must realize where, exactly, they are.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 08-31-2009 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I give you my 'Chiefs' word...I'll leave Arrowhead as always, very hoarse, and with sore palms from beating on the seat back in front of me...providing no one's sitting in it, lol. (unless they're a donkey fan! haha ~kidding~)

We diehard Chiefs fans need to encourage some of the less appearing diehard with re-claiming our once upon a time enduring title as 'The Loudest Stadium In The NFL'!!!!!

It's so frustrating to watch some Chiefs fans who lose interest in helping our defense with critical noise, especially when we're down. Heck, that's when the noise becomes even more critical! I've been known to politely tell a few, 'hey, you need to be doing some loud screaming...NOW! ~please~.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast