Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/6 Game Ticket - DT Tribute

Default 12/6 Game Ticket - DT Tribute

I received my tickets today for the 12/6 Chiefs/Bronco's game. I was very happy to see the graphics were a tribute to Derrick!!...especially considering his jersey will be retired during a half time ceremony at this game. Awesome tickets! I'm gonna frame one after game use!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    COOL!! If y'all plan any tailgating let me know please!
    I plan on tailgating!! (I will get in touch with you before we go and give you some contact info so we can all meet up somewhere!!)

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Really if you think about it all sides are the chiefs side - they are coming into our home . Its your job in the lower level to let them hear ya and remind them why they hate coming to Arrowhead !

I will remind them!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thats a sweet @ss ticket, cant wait to get mine :)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I plan on tailgating!! (I will get in touch with you before we go and give you some contact info so we can all meet up somewhere!!)

I will remind them!!
    COOL!!

I'm not sure yet who I'll be bringing with me, but it'll be somebody who likes to tailgate, haha.

I have tickets for the home opener against the 'Faiders' too! Let me know if any of y'all will be tailgating at that game also, please! It would be fun to tailgate with others who love the Chiefs as much as I do!

I'm a Chiefs fan flying solo. I have family & local friends who are Chiefs fans, but they're lame ones at best. They only watch the games if they think there's nothing better to do, and never attend games at Arrowhead, or have an interest in tailgating.

It sorta sucks, cause it's not easy finding someone around here to go to the games with me.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

COOL!!

I'm not sure yet who I'll be bringing with me, but it'll be somebody who likes to tailgate, haha.

I have tickets for the home opener against the 'Faiders' too! Let me know if any of y'all will be tailgating at that game also, please! It would be fun to tailgate with others who love the Chiefs as much as I do!

I'm a Chiefs fan flying solo. I have family & local friends who are Chiefs fans, but they're lame ones at best. They only watch the games if they think there's nothing better to do, and never attend games at Arrowhead, or have an interest in tailgating.

It sorta sucks, cause it's not easy finding someone around here to go to the games with me.
    I hear you, i am the only Chiefs fan around really, and I have a hard time finding anyone to go with. Well my wife does, but shes staying home and watching the kids this year. So im just gonna have to take any old NFL fan, and they might just fall in love with Arrowhead the way i did some years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    I hear you, i am the only Chiefs fan around really, and I have a hard time finding anyone to go with. Well my wife does, but shes staying home and watching the kids this year. So im just gonna have to take any old NFL fan, and they might just fall in love with Arrowhead the way i did some years ago.
    Heck, I can't even find any ol NFL fan around here who will take time to go to a game. My son would go, but his wife keeps him busy with her rodeo's, she barrel races. My Daughter & SIL are good Chiefs fans, but 4 kids keep them busy. Same with friends, family & other interests keep them busy on weekends, & like I said...they're all part time Chiefs fans anyway, haha...going to a game, tailgating, isn't their thing. :(

I'd attend every home game if I could afford it!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    i'll tag along hahaha

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Heck, I can't even find any ol NFL fan around here who will take time to go to a game. My son would go, but his wife keeps him busy with her rodeo's, she barrel races. My Daughter & SIL are good Chiefs fans, but 4 kids keep them busy. Same with friends, family & other interests keep them busy on weekends, & like I said...they're all part time Chiefs fans anyway, haha...going to a game, tailgating, isn't their thing. :(

I'd attend every home game if I could afford it!
    If you have an extra ticket to the Donkeys game Ill BUY it from ya, I went to the STL game and couldn't even give away my extra ticket. It would be nice to not have to buy 2 tickets to get a good seat and a fair price.

Let me know (if your interested) I am working on trying to make arrangements to be off for the Monday following so I can drive back.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    If you have an extra ticket to the Donkeys game Ill BUY it from ya, I went to the STL game and couldn't even give away my extra ticket. It would be nice to not have to buy 2 tickets to get a good seat and a fair price.

Let me know (if your interested) I am working on trying to make arrangements to be off for the Monday following so I can drive back.
    Okay. Right now it depends on if my friend decides to drive in from WI for that game or not, if not, then I have the second ticket available. Thing is, not sure how soon I'll know. I paid $260 for two tickets, so it would be $130 if my friend can't make it.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Okay. Right now it depends on if my friend decides to drive in from WI for that game or not, if not, then I have the second ticket available. Thing is, not sure how soon I'll know. I paid $260 for two tickets, so it would be $130 if my friend can't make it.
    Let me know as soon as you can, I did get the time off work, getting ready to book the hotel. Also is it a regular ticket or is it printed, Saw the ticket for that game and would love to have a real ticket.

Also I might end up buying tickets and having Stoneygirl go to the game with me. We shall see. Keep me informed.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Let me know as soon as you can, I did get the time off work, getting ready to book the hotel. Also is it a regular ticket or is it printed, Saw the ticket for that game and would love to have a real ticket.

Also I might end up buying tickets and having Stoneygirl go to the game with me. We shall see. Keep me informed.
    Okay, I should be hearing from my friend within the next couple days...I'll ask him then if he's made up his mind about the 12/6 game. It's the ticket you see in the pic I posted starting this thread...hard ticket, so yes, one to keep. :)

I'm waiting on my friend now to let me know about this Sunday's game against the Raiders too, whether or not he can make it in to KC & go to the game. If he can't, then I have an extra ticket to this Sunday's home opener against the Raiders too. It's a cool ticket, has Len Dawson on it, same type of graphics as the DT ticket for 12/6.

It's difficult for my friend to commit to games far in advance, cause he lives in upper WI, so far away...work & obligations to his family he has to consider also.

I need to find local friends who can go to games with me, hahaha. One best Chief friend lives in Germany, the other WI, lol. :)
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 09-14-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast