Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just heard on the radio...

Default Just heard on the radio...

Cassel limped off the field in the first series and has been replaced by Thigpen.

A scenario many of us feared.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 08-29-2009 at 09:16 PM.

Wow- just... wow...

Barry Richardson should be cut at the first opportunity.

Not sure how our first guy to earn an arrowhead was a DB- because they couldn't cover a nursing home flag football team, from what I've seen the past two weeks.

Our defense looks confused most of the time, though I will admit, there have been some bright spots (Belcher, Mays). I probably missed this in another thread, but where's Zach Thomas? We turned in 2 sacks and a pick, and there were some good crunchy hits- but 400+ yards? The cushion their receivers were allowed to have was ridiculous.

Tyler just shrank his trade stock, that's for sure. He looked like a 3rd string buffoon out there. He just seemed to be fearing for his life the moment he took each snap, whether there was pressure or not.

I will say, I was impressed with the receivers, and Mr. Charles ran with some authority. 1 for 9 on 3rd downs isn't going to get it done, though.

This was absolutely pathetic. Hopefully the pre-season is nothing like the season, because this doesn't look much better than last year.

I though that Hali played well.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Wow- just... wow...

Barry Richardson should be cut at the first opportunity.

Not sure how our first guy to earn an arrowhead was a DB- because they couldn't cover a nursing home flag football team, from what I've seen the past two weeks.

Our defense looks confused most of the time, though I will admit, there have been some bright spots (Belcher, Mays). I probably missed this in another thread, but where's Zach Thomas? We turned in 2 sacks and a pick, and there were some good crunchy hits- but 400+ yards? The cushion their receivers were allowed to have was ridiculous.

Tyler just shrank his trade stock, that's for sure. He looked like a 3rd string buffoon out there. He just seemed to be fearing for his life the moment he took each snap, whether there was pressure or not.

I will say, I was impressed with the receivers, and Mr. Charles ran with some authority. 1 for 9 on 3rd downs isn't going to get it done, though.

This was absolutely pathetic. Hopefully the pre-season is nothing like the season, because this doesn't look much better than last year.
    Thomas is injured. I agree with you on everything, our coverage was an absolute joke and I'm glad to see that Pollard still can't wrap up. Our DBs aren't physical enough and our LBs simply can't cover. Hasselback tore up the zone the whole game.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12