Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Something tells me...........

Default Something tells me...........

Something is telling me that Pioli is going to work some of that magic and get in a new RT through a trade. I think after last nights showing, that this is going to be a pressing issue going forward.

Pioli witnessed the collapse, and he knows he must pull the trigger on a deal...Now, if are qbs are to survive.

I would feel comfortable having Charles as the starting rb if you know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Pioli witnessed the collapse, and he knows he must pull the trigger on a deal...Now, if are qbs are to survive.

I would feel comfortable having Charles as the starting rb if you know what i mean.
    You mean make LJ second string??? :p

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You mean make LJ second string??? :p

j/k

Yeah sure thats what i mean, coughs.

The two new guys from Miami have been here less than a week, and already played better than some of the other guys we have around, so how are they "garbage"?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Yeah sure thats what i mean, coughs.

Thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    The two new guys from Miami have been here less than a week, and already played better than some of the other guys we have around, so how are they "garbage"?

Good point.

I hope you are correct, and that I have a nice steady diet of crow.

I hope that they prove to be a big part of the solution.

Maybe we should give the guys from my am ee time to learn the play book abit.

Also we could look at a new line coach?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Good point.

I hope you are correct, and that I have a nice steady diet of crow.

I hope that they prove to be a big part of the solution.

I was watching the game and as soon as they put both Ndukwe and Alleman the QB suddenly had plenty of time to throw, the problem was that Thigpen still couldn't get anything going. Then when Richardson got put in at left tackle the left side of the line collapsed. Barry should be cut in the final cuts. after that pathetic display.

Let's not forget that Ndukwe did start 15 games last year for the Dolphins who had a fairly effective offense. He isn't a scrub. Not saying he's great either but he could easily be a big upgrade over what we have.

Alleman also had 5 starts and is only 25 so he could still get a lot better.
    Last edited by rcgamer; 08-30-2009 at 07:13 PM.

What happened to Herb Taylor? Last year I thought he did a fair job backing up on the line, but this year we don't even see him on the field? Anyone know anything about Herb?
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Quote Originally Posted by rcgamer View Post
    I was watching the game and as soon as they put both Ndukwe and Alleman the QB suddenly had plenty of time to throw, the problem was that Thigpen still couldn't get anything going. Then when Richardson got put in at left tackle the left side of the line collapsed. Barry should be cut in the final cuts. after that pathetic display.

Let's not forget that Ndukwe did start 15 games last year for the Dolphins who had a fairly effective offense. He isn't a scrub. Not saying he's great either but he could easily be a big upgrade over what we have.

Alleman also had 5 starts and is only 25 so he could still get a lot better.
    And lets remember, when Waters came up from Dallas, they thought he wasn't worth keeping. I guess the same with Corey Mays, and now he looks like a beast.

One teams trash is another teams treasure.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast