Thread: Derrick Johnson

Default Derrick Johnson

So what is going on with Derrick Johnson? The depth chart on KCChiefs.com shows that he is the 3rd string. Is he injured, or is he in Todd Haley's doghouse?

Has he been playing poorly in the preseason? I cannot watch the games out here in California so I have no idea what is going on. I heard he did well in the first preseason game and I had high hopes for him this season.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    So what is going on with Derrick Johnson? The depth chart on KCChiefs.com shows that he is the 3rd string. Is he injured, or is he in Todd Haley's doghouse?

Has he been playing poorly in the preseason? I cannot watch the games out here in California so I have no idea what is going on. I heard he did well in the first preseason game and I had high hopes for him this season.
    He has been injured the past week or so. Haly drops those guys all the way down as soon as they get hurt. Demario Williams started in place of him in our last game and actually played pretty solid. DJ is one of the only guys on the team that hasnt moved on the depth chart this entire offseason, so I think hes fine. No doubt he starts in week 1.

As far as missing preseason games. No NFL network Jap?

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Possible injury and it could be possible that the current depth chart is the one for the rams game. I dont see him playing much if he even plays. GO CHIEFS!!

he's been injured.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

DJ has looked good when he has been on the field. He will lead the team in tackles this year.

I look for good things out of our D-line and all of our line backers; it's our secondary I'm concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    He has been injured the past week or so. Haly drops those guys all the way down as soon as they get hurt. Demario Williams started in place of him in our last game and actually played pretty solid. DJ is one of the only guys on the team that hasnt moved on the depth chart this entire offseason, so I think hes fine. No doubt he starts in week 1.

As far as missing preseason games. No NFL network Jap?
    Glad to hear about the injury, although not glad that he is injured. Its also nice to know that Demorrio is stepping up and so is Corey Mays.

No satellite tv, so no NFL network for me. Plus i am really busy at the squadron this year. Ill be lucky to catch 8 games on tv this year.

Last year I found a good sports bar when I was in Pensacola. By week 3, as soon as I would sit down, there would be an ice cold Heineken and the tv in front of me would be changed to the KC game. I havent explored my new area yet to find that kind of service.

I like DJ a lot as a player! An injury can't be good. IMO if we get anymore injuries this preseason, there's gonna be some trouble! :(

first, dont listen to anything the depth chart tells you

why? because haley has started guys on 4th 5th team, and cut guys in the first team......

DJ either puts it together, or he will be a LB elsewhere after this season.

seems like DJ is always injured!!! Get back on the field DJ...