Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiefs to get Boldin, Broncos to get Leinart?

Default Chiefs to get Boldin, Broncos to get Leinart?

As much as I like Boldin, I am not sure I would be happy with what this trade would give the Broncos. Leinart still might end up being a very solid QB.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/246714-scott-pioli-gives-todd-haley-new-tools-anquan-boldin-a-chief

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    It's rare but it does happen. Jason Peters was traded to the Eagles this past offseason and he's one of the best offensive tackles in the league.
    Jason Peters is a good run blocker, but he's not that good at passing blocking. I think Jason is a bit overrated. There was a reason why the Bills didn't keep him. With all that said I'd love to have him on our team, because of how weak our O-line is, but I wouldn't consider him one of the best tackles in the league and even an O-linemen of his caliber being traded is rare.
    Last edited by captainamerica; 09-03-2009 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Jason Peters is a good run blocker, but he's not that good at passing blocking. I think Jason is a bit overrated. There was a reason why the Bills didn't keep him. With all that said I'd love to have him on our team, because of how weak our O-line is, but I wouldn't consider him one of the best tackles in the league and even an O-linemen of his caliber being traded is rare.
    Cause they are idiots. Also it is against site rules to fully spell the name of that team.

Available alternatives are

B-lls
    Fubbalo b-lls
    Those douche bags from buffalo
    as$holes
    Jills
    or the team that lost 4 straight superbowls and then lost all their bandwagon fans and are just left with a bunch of sh!theads for fans that don't know how to enjoy a football game.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Cause they are idiots. Also it is against site rules to fully spell the name of that team.

Available alternatives are

B-lls
    Fubbalo b-lls
    Those douche bags from buffalo
    as
    Jills
    or the team that lost 4 straight superbowls and then lost all their bandwagon fans and are just left with a bunch of sh!theads for fans that don't know how to enjoy a football game.
    Hahah, I bet you couldn't stand the HoF ceremony when they were honoring Ralph and......BRUUUUCE!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I really dont find this trade out of the realm of possibility. Sure its far fetched, complicated, but it would be a win win win for all teams involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Hahah, I bet you couldn't stand the HoF ceremony when they were honoring Ralph and......BRUUUUCE!
    I didnt really bother me, I can respect some of the players and definitely what Ralph did for the league, its mostly the fans I cant stand. bunch of idiots every time I go there. Beside, they didn't do Bruce until after DT so I didnt have to watch!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Get that BS out of here. Why would the Cards want Brandon Marshall. He's in the same boat as Boldin, except Boldin is acting like a professional and not punting balls in practice. And why would the Cards give up Leinart who has proven to be fairly capable, especially since they have an aging injury prone QB. Until the major sports sites report this, I don't even think it has 5% of truth to it.

if we can't trade for a good OL we need to save our 1st round draft pick for a really good OL

also i like calling the b_lls the team that lost 4 straight superbowls and then lost all their bandwagon fans and are just left with a bunch of sh!theads for fans that don't know how to enjoy a football game

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    It's rare but it does happen. Jason Peters was traded to the Eagles this past offseason and he's one of the best offensive tackles in the league.
    Yeah for 6 years/60 mil. Cassels deal was for 63 mil for 6 years. Pioli ain't hell-bent on financially destroying this team.
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12