Thread: Deadspin on the '09 Chiefs

Default Deadspin on the '09 Chiefs

Drew Magary:Why Your Team Sucks: Kansas City Chefs|Deadspin

Long time reader, first time poster. Here's Deadspin's 'Why Your Team Sucks' on the '09 Chiefs.

While I don't agree with everything it's good for a laugh.

Here's an excerpt:
    1. Great googly moogly, Todd Haley is an *******. When you get to be my age, you become very good at that Gladwellian skill of thin-slicing people: recognizing, within just a few moments of seeing them, what kind of person you're dealing with. It's skill honed by attending weddings, ****tail parties, and any number of other events where you're forced to interact with complete ****heads. And Todd Haley is a complete ****head. Watch this video and tell me he isn't the coach from "Dazed & Confused". Listen to him say to Jamaal Charles, "You better take care of MY football." What a ****ing dick. It's not your football there, fella. The league issued it to the team. It's the team's ball, and you can shove it up your ***. Jamaal Charles isn't toting that rock just for you. Is that supposed to motivate him? Would Belichick, ******* that he is, ever pull that high school coach act? I'm no fan of player's coaches. But there's a clear line between a coach who want take any ****, and a coach who's just a megalomaniacal jackass, and that's Todd Haley. Ask yourself, would YOU want to play hard for this raging dickface? ****, would you even want to play for a guy named Todd? No, you would not. Todd is an ******* name. THAT'S A FACT.
    Martyball blows

Where to begin on where this guy is wrong...

Maybe later. Or maybe not.

jb

Oh another so called "expert" giving his opinion. Well he's a ****head and he can stick it up his ***.

That is all..

I didn't really take it too personally. While he struck a nerve once or twice, half of his points had nothing to do with the Chiefs, or football in general; it was just filler that was trying to whitewash the fact that he really doesn't know dick about this team.

I am trying to figure out if this thread is geared towards the back or just posting an article that we should be made at.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

seriously, Ill go with what AJ smith said....hes scared of whats going on in KC...Period...this team...is finally going in the right direction...they will get there.

Haley got along with Keyshawn, give him some credit.

this guy woiuld get his azz kicked if I ever ran into him!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing that there's no real point to this thread.