Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Positive Roster Outlook

Default Positive Roster Outlook

So here are my positives after going through our roster.

On paper, we have a very young and pretty talented defense. I am pretty encouraged by our LB corps: Vrabel, DJ, Mays, Hali, with Beisel, Belcher and Williams in the bullpen/special teams.

Our DL looks better this preseason already, and they are young with the likely starters being TJ, Tank, Dorsey.

We have a young and very talented CB group.

Our safeties seem pretty solid, as long as Brown can stay healthy.

On offense, we all know we have some work to do.

We have some good TEs and RBs. And the L side of the line seems relatively solid.

We have obvious needs on the R side of the line and questions at QB and WR.

Hopefully either Ndukwe is going to be solid at RT or we will pick up someone from the waiver wire who will be serviceable for this year. If we do pick up someone, I see O'Connell (TE) and Walters (OLB) as the first to see the door.

the D is the strongest part of this team no question. As long as brown can stay healty the loss of pollard wont hurt to much. the O line is the biggest problem by far. The chiefs defently need to add help there. WR is an question. We can only hope that someone steps up and takes some attention of bowe. thats the only hope the chiefs have of putting up alot of points.

You mean the same Bowe that Failey had on the third string not two weeks ago?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    the D is the strongest part of this team no question. As long as brown can stay healty the loss of pollard wont hurt to much. the O line is the biggest problem by far. The chiefs defently need to add help there. WR is an question. We can only hope that someone steps up and takes some attention of bowe. thats the only hope the chiefs have of putting up alot of points.
    Imagine after how the "D" finished last year we are saying it is the strongest part of the team. I hope it is because of drastic improvement which I think is the case and it is not because our offense is horrible....which we don't know yet either.

All I know 1 week today and it all begins

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    You mean the same Bowe that Failey had on the third string not two weeks ago?
    Shut up Vern! Ok, nobody wants to hear it dude. After going through all of last year everyday on this site, hearing people cry about Herm and talk crap about the Chiefs, now your gonna start this crap all over again? Shut up. Seriously, go somewhere else. Im tired of the negativity. Go root for the donks or something.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Shut up Vern! Ok, nobody wants to hear it dude. After going through all of last year everyday on this site, hearing people cry about Herm and talk crap about the Chiefs, now your gonna start this crap all over again? Shut up. Seriously, go somewhere else. Im tired of the negativity. Go root for the donks or something.
    Hey, go take a flying leap, I am not going anywhere and I have every right to post whatever I am thinking on this site as you do. If you don't like it, then put me on ignore or something.

Herm was a loser, still is a loser and always will be a loser, I know you have some sort of man-crush on the guy, but he was a moron and we are better without him. So go cry over his loss somewhere else, no one here really cares about your love for Squirmin Herman, you are alone here just as I might be on my dislike for Haley.

At least I can hope I am wrong, the difference is that every Chiefs fan knows you are wrong.

Love ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Hey, go take a flying leap, I am not going anywhere and I have every right to post whatever I am thinking on this site as you do. If you don't like it, then put me on ignore or something.

Herm was a loser, still is a loser and always will be a loser, I know you have some sort of man-crush on the guy, but he was a moron and we are better without him. So go cry over his loss somewhere else, no one here really cares about your love for Squirmin Herman, you are alone here just as I might be on my dislike for Haley.

At least I can hope I am wrong, the difference is that every Chiefs fan knows you are wrong.

Love ya!
    Hahaha! Herm is history that Im not worried about. Im looking at the future now. Although I do like your memory considering I havent posted about Herm in atleast 7 months, I dont like that you take a big crap on every coach that comes through here.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Hahaha! Herm is history that Im not worried about. Im looking at the future now. Although I do like your memory considering I havent posted about Herm in atleast 7 months, I dont like that you take a big crap on every coach that comes through here.

Ewww Vern, you take poos on coaches, your a freak!

It doesn't help that this is supposed to be positive thread. If he wants a negative one, he should start his own.

Not every one, just the last two head coaches. I thought Gailey was a smart guy and had a place. I am down with Pioli, though he is not really a coach.

Hey, you know what, make me positive. Run down a list of the good moves that Haley has done this season. Name me all the things he has done to make this team better! Turn me around!

Again, I hope I am wrong, and I will eat crow if I am. Maybe he will turn out to be great, I certainly hope so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast