Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tony Pashos Has To Top Pioli's list as Available Free Agents

Default Tony Pashos Has To Top Pioli's list as Available Free Agents

Well, I have scoured the many players who have been released today and this is the guy I want. He is easily the best tackle available right now. He can also play guard. At 6'6 and 325 he obviously has the size.

He was released by Jacksonville because he would not take a pay cut, not for peformance reasoning. This is a guy who started the last 38 games for the Jags on a pretty good O-line and is known to be a strong run blocker. In 2006 he started all 16 games for the Ravens on an O-line that only allowed 16 sacks the entire season (NFL low.)

Last year he won the Jaguars team award for off the field, in the community performance and was also on Jack Del Rios leadership council. He started his first game in the middle of the 2005 season and has started every game since. At 28 years old it looks like he has a wealth of experience and looks to be exaclty what we need.

I've pretty much went through everybody who is anything and this is what I've came up with. I think he could easily solve the gigantic issue that we have on the right side at tackle.

Here is a few links that I pulled during my research if you guys are interested:

http://www.jaguars.com/Team/Player.aspx?id=2700

Wilson: Jaguars to cut ties with Pashos | National Football Post

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Wow, that was fast. Seahawks just signed him. Sorry for wasting everybody's time. I wish WE would jump on a guy that fast once in a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Wow, that was fast. Seahawks just signed him. Sorry for wasting everybody's time. I wish WE would jump on a guy that fast once in a while!
    They let him get by? must not have wanted to pay his contract

where did you read this? because this Seattle Seahawks: Sign Tackle Tony Pashos | Bleacher Report doesn't count
    Last edited by DT14PRIEST; 09-06-2009 at 03:03 AM.

Where did you find that at? I'm looking, but I can't find anywhere to confirm this. Link please?

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    where did you read this? because this Seattle Seahawks: Sign Tackle Tony Pashos | Bleacher Report doesn't count
    That article doesn't even say that the Seahawks signed Tony Pashos. It just says that they should sign him.
    Last edited by captainamerica; 09-06-2009 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Where did you find that at? I'm looking, but I can't find anywhere to confirm this. Link please?

That article doesn't even say that the Seahawks signed Tony Pashos. It just says that they should sign him.
    I know but if you just look at the headline without reading the article you can easily misinterpret the content.

Wow. You guys are right! That article is crap. The freackin bleacher report headline is: Seahwaks Sign Pashos! I thought that was pretty cut and dry, but I should have clicked on it considering what these sites will do to get attention. Sweet, looks like we are still in the mix!

whew, I'm pretty sure we would have first crack at him, at least before the Seahags.

Pashos is diffinatley the cream of the crop!!! He has to be at the top of our list!!

He may have not been interested.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast