Well, I have scoured the many players who have been released today and this is the guy I want. He is easily the best tackle available right now. He can also play guard. At 6'6 and 325 he obviously has the size.

He was released by Jacksonville because he would not take a pay cut, not for peformance reasoning. This is a guy who started the last 38 games for the Jags on a pretty good O-line and is known to be a strong run blocker. In 2006 he started all 16 games for the Ravens on an O-line that only allowed 16 sacks the entire season (NFL low.)

Last year he won the Jaguars team award for off the field, in the community performance and was also on Jack Del Rios leadership council. He started his first game in the middle of the 2005 season and has started every game since. At 28 years old it looks like he has a wealth of experience and looks to be exaclty what we need.

I've pretty much went through everybody who is anything and this is what I've came up with. I think he could easily solve the gigantic issue that we have on the right side at tackle.

Here is a few links that I pulled during my research if you guys are interested:

http://www.jaguars.com/Team/Player.aspx?id=2700

Wilson: Jaguars to cut ties with Pashos | National Football Post