Thread: Question about tickets and their appeareance.

Default Question about tickets and their appeareance.

I got tickets from stubhub for the Cowboys game (cheaper than buying a preseason ticket as well) and wanted to be sure I didn't get ripped off or anything. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about what the tickets are supposed to look like. My tickets are the standard type you'd get from ticketmaster, not like the more fancy ones season ticket holders get.

The only reason I'm curious is because under the "Admission" bit, it says $25.00 and that doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks.

i could be wrong, but i think they have many different "stlyes" of tickets for each pricing level...so if you get nose bleed, the tickets probably will be standard ticket master, but if you get better seats, they will be bigger and have Chiefs players/memorabalia on them...

But i think you will be ok man :) that should be a good game! this and the raiders opening day game will be the two best ones to go to in my opinion...should be fairly nice out :) wise decision :)

Yeah, the seats aren't great, so the general appearance really doesn't throw me off, it even has the 50 year anniversary logo on it. It's that $25.00 thing that throws me off. I don't konw where they would get that price for the admissioin, it's far too low.

That is what the stadium charges for that seat. Stubhub is tickets sold by people who already have them and can charge whatever they want. I have 3 tickets to the Den game and 2 for Fubbalo and I spent $1000. Far more than the face value. Plus stubhub charges their fees as well. If u r concerned about your tickets, bring the paper copy u get with the ticket, they can scan that and stubhub has a fan guarantee. Make sure you take the contact number with you (although I have never had any problems with Subhu) other than the price!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That is what the stadium charges for that seat. Stubhub is tickets sold by people who already have them and can charge whatever they want. I have 3 tickets to the Den game and 2 for Fubbalo and I spent $1000. Far more than the face value. Plus stubhub charges their fees as well. If u r concerned about your tickets, bring the paper copy u get with the ticket, they can scan that and stubhub has a fan guarantee. Make sure you take the contact number with you (although I have never had any problems with Subhu) other than the price!!
    I realize the ticket is higher on stubhub (at least for this game), but I'm pretty certain there aren't any $25.00 seats. The cheapest I saw was $35, and $64 for the area I purchased.
    Last edited by ChldsPlay; 09-06-2009 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChldsPlay View Post
    I realize the ticket is higher on stubhub (at least for this game), but I'm pretty certain there aren't any $25.00 seats. The cheapest I saw was $35, and $64 for the area I purchased.
    StubHub is owned by Ebay, they have pretty tight security preventing fraudulent tickets. Not to say it can't happen, but it's less likely to happen buying through StubHub.

I've never had a problem buying tickets on StubHub or Ebay over the years.

I think you can call StubHub & question the validity of the tickets, they may be able to explain $25 seat. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Just wondering is there a chance that is a parking pass. Just something to check on.

If it's edible, it probably isn't a real ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    StubHub is owned by Ebay, they have pretty tight security preventing fraudulent tickets. Not to say it can't happen, but it's less likely to happen buying through StubHub.

I've never had a problem buying tickets on StubHub or Ebay over the years.

I think you can call StubHub & question the validity of the tickets, they may be able to explain $25 seat. :)

I actually called the Chiefs ticket office. All is okay with the tickets.