Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lets all take a breather...

Default Lets all take a breather...

There has been a lot of screaming about whats going on.
    And half of these people don't know football

1.Haley doesn't trade players l,Pioli does so shut up about Haley being stupid.

2.Pollard being cut...To be able to sign people(like O-linemen)we have to have room on our roster,We can't sign people of we have 75 players already(is that what roster cuts are at now?idk).And I think Pollard was a ticking time bomb.That guy was going to kill our team in TC.

3.We have 4 QB's for a reason

Posibility 1.Thigpen is fighting for a 3rd string spot with Guirrtuiz(LOL)

Most likely Posibility 2.Thigpen is getting traded because he sucks hairy beep.

I'm trying to explain football to people who don't care about reasons,Gonzalez was a great trade to me srry :p

Right now in Ft polk but moving up to Ft Lewis soon and cant wait.

I would have to agree with Tek on this one, I know just a bit about football and I can only stand in your shadow (Rodgers4mvp). But with your vast knowledge about letting 88 go was a good thing can you please explain why this was such a good trade? I mean we did bring in a QB that had Moss, Welker to throw to and a solid o-line to stand behind. The only solid thing we had last yr was 88, and it would have helped Cassel to have a solid playmaker there. So again why was this such a good trade?

We get a 2nd round pick for TG...
    Pats get a 1st rd pick for Seymour.
    Who wins?
    And before you go dribbling, I understand that the Pats won't get their pick until 2011, but I kinda think that pick will be traded before then...
    Belichick still on top of his game. Now for Piolis' next move...
    Last edited by Bike; 09-06-2009 at 10:47 PM.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    We get a 2nd round pick for TG...
    Pats get a 1st rd pick for Seymour.
    Who wins?
    And before you go dribbling, I understand that the Pats won't get their pick until 2011, but I kinda think that pick will be traded before then...
    Belichick still on top of his game. Now for Piolis' next move...

Come on. A top flight DE is worth a whole lot more than a TE, even the best TE. Especially given the 5-year age difference. We got the best possible deal we could get for TG. That isn't the same thing as saying we should have traded him, though.

I love this thread; it's at the hilarious stage just right before it implodes and I have to close it.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Come on. A top flight DE is worth a whole lot more than a TE, even the best TE. Especially given the 5-year age difference. We got the best possible deal we could get for TG. That isn't the same thing as saying we should have traded him, though.
    A lot more? Are you sure about that?
    It don't matter. Whats done is done.
    I do believe that TG will contribute a helluva lot more to the Falcons this year than Seymour will for the Raiders...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Whether or not we should have traded him can be debated (with him wanting out, Haleys use of TE's ect.). Saying it was a "great trade" is just funny. Unless your a Falcons fan of coarse. Than it might just be that.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I love this thread; it's at the hilarious stage just right before it implodes and I have to close it.
    Be nice!!!
    SHUT IT

I do believe that TG will contribute a helluva lot more to the Falcons this year than Seymour will for the Raiders...
    Yeah I agree with JM that a DE is much more valuable than a TE, but your right as far as production, especially since Seymour has been a 3-4 DE his entire career and the Raiders will use him as either a 4-3 DE or DT. The chances of him changing his scheme completly and being as effective is very small.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Yeah, I'm sure. I love TG, but if my choice were him in his prime vs. JA in his prime back on the team, I wouldn't even hesitate.

And I disagree with you about Seymour v. TG this season. TG will provide a great weapon for Ryan, but Seymour will provide instant legitimacy to the Raiders DL.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Yeah I agree with JM that a DE is much more valuable than a TE, but your right as far as production, especially since Seymour has been a 3-4 DE his entire career and the Raiders will use him as either a 4-3 DE or DT. The chances of him changing his scheme completly and being as effective is very small.
    Just a quick FYI, Seymour was a 4-3 DT his first season with the Pats in 2001, their first SB season.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast