Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lets all take a breather...

Default Lets all take a breather...

There has been a lot of screaming about whats going on.
    And half of these people don't know football

1.Haley doesn't trade players l,Pioli does so shut up about Haley being stupid.

2.Pollard being cut...To be able to sign people(like O-linemen)we have to have room on our roster,We can't sign people of we have 75 players already(is that what roster cuts are at now?idk).And I think Pollard was a ticking time bomb.That guy was going to kill our team in TC.

3.We have 4 QB's for a reason

Posibility 1.Thigpen is fighting for a 3rd string spot with Guirrtuiz(LOL)

Most likely Posibility 2.Thigpen is getting traded because he sucks hairy beep.

I'm trying to explain football to people who don't care about reasons,Gonzalez was a great trade to me srry :p

Tell you what, why don't you stop posting stupidities like:

"We should just just end our team out of embarrassment"

"Lol honestly,if we don't adress the O-line and Speical teams next year..I will never say Chiefs again,I'll say garbage"

"And Honestly I won't be to attached to the chiefs games since there really isn't a great chance of us going anywhere,I'll just watch a more interesting game,not the chiefs in Dec. Without a win"

And every other negative trollish thing you've been posting over the past week.

I'm srry I'm tired of watching us lose and lose and lose a d lose game after game.Dont tell me ur not getting kind of tired of it

You kept them!I'll put them in my sig!haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers4MVP View Post

2.Pollard being cut...To be able to sign people(like O-linemen)we have to have room on our roster,We can't sign people of we have 75 players already(is that what roster cuts are at now?idk).And I think Pollard was a ticking time bomb.That guy was going to kill our team in TC.

I'm trying to explain football to people who don't care about reasons,Gonzalez was a great trade to me srry :p
    Well i agree with you on one thing Pioli is that one that works out the trades and not hailey. Now he and Hailey talk about the trade and they work together on the roster. as for pollard i dont see the move realy working for the fact that i dont no that mike brown might not just get hurt again. thats why the bears let him go. I dont see how getting a o lineman that was rejected by anther team helps more then haveing pollard but maybe pioli has something in mind so i will just wait and see.

Mathew it's like have Cassel and Brady after a season...you can't affird and don't need both.

Mathew it's like have Cassel and Brady after a season...you can't affird and don't need both.
    If Brown can stay healty no the chiefs dont NEED both. But if brown goes down again as he has a history of doing then not haveing pollard there to fill in will hurt IMO.

i love the chiefs. in fact, right at this moment, i love the chiefs more than i ever have.

There are alot of people on this site, including me, that would run circles around you with football knowledge. I was not completly crushed over the Pollard trade either, but explaining it as "we had to get rid of somebody to sign other guys" is an awful explanation. Especially for a guy who knows so much about football like yourself. Lol.

Also, Nobody in the world, except you would say that the Gonzo trade was a "great trade." People who actually know football would say that "it was a trade that eventually had to get done" or "times have changed and its time to move forward" or even "atleast we received a second rounder, which was much more than the market had for him." Saying that trading away the greatest TE of all time after a 90+ catch season was a "great trade" doesn't sound like the expert that you are portraying yourself as.

Last but not least, I love your expert opinion of Thigpen. How is he analized by the great RodgersMVP: "He sucks hairy beep." Nice job man!

Oh yeah, one more thing. This is how you spell our reserve quarterbacks last name: Gutierrez, NOT "Guirrtuiz." Im sure just a minor mistake for an expert like you.
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 09-06-2009 at 04:57 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by northwest View Post
    i love the chiefs. in fact, right at this moment, i love the chiefs more than i ever have.
    Rep.

Resident Celebrity

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast