Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Merriman Arrested

Default Breaking News: Merriman Arrested

Just seen this on twitter, via Adam Schefters tweets:

A spokeswoman for the for the San Diego County Sheriff's Department said Merriman is accused of choking and restraining television reality show hostess and model Tila Nguyen. Nguyen also known as Tila Tequila and previously hosted a reality show.

Officers received a call early Sunday morning from a woman who said she had been choked and restrained when she tried to leave.
    Nguyen, who also goes by Tila Tequila, signed a citizen's arrest complaint accusing Merriman of battery and false imprisonment. Merriman, 25, was arrested at the scene. Nguyen was taken to a local hospital.

Wow, what the hell was he thinking????

Chargers LB Merriman arrested - 9/06/09 - Los Angeles-Southern California-LA Breaking News, Weather, Traffic, Sports - abc7.com

He's even more stupid then I thought he was.
    Hanging out with a ho like that, seriously, your an NFL star, you should be able to do much better than that.
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    He's even more stupid then I thought he was.
    Hanging out with a ho like that, seriously, your an NFL star, you should be able to do much better than that.
    Agreed

RULE #1 FOR ANY PRO ATHLETE: Dont EVER date anyone named Tequila!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Not because he is a bolt, but seriously has anyone ever had any respect for this roid raging idiot.

BTW to reinforce my point, I do have respect for Nate Kaeding and Darren Sproles. LOL Just no respect for Merriwoman, or Phillip Cry Me a Rivers.

before the steriods i was pretty impressed with him, then the steriods hit, then i lost alot but not all respect this did it for me.

and i guess steriods may be the issue again according to Tila's tweets

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    What do you mean if it turns out to be true... i think they kind of i dunno know he did it due to the fact he was arrested on sight and whoever thinks that this is funny needs to grow up. This is another case of yet another pro athlete thinking he is above the law and having his shoved so far up his own ego driven *******.
    I think he means IF it turns out to be true.

It isn't exactly out of the realm of possibility that a woman of loose morale character, with a certain amount of alcohol would srgue with her man, and then lie to police to get back at him for flirting with some other gal, or something like that.

When you talk to jesus, try to STFU and listen some. I know he has something to say about being judgemental.

I'm not trying to tell you not to voice your opinion. But to put yourself in Jesus' corner, while passing such harsh judgements seems very hypocritical and certainly doesn't sound like the kind of behaviour that Jesus Christ would promote.

And, before you go off on a tirade, you have already insulted several members of this board, so I ask that you try to follow the rules of the board and... don't.

Now, I'm not defending Merriman here. I believe that he is more than likely guilty of wrong-doing. But I certainly can't pass judgement, considering the circumstances.

Before I jump to any conclussions, he may have a very valid arguement except for one other flaw. I have personally experience a drunk person who declred thy were going to drive drunk to the store to pick up more booze because she was out. I declined and took her keys. She then became very defensive and said she was walking then. I restrained her A. Because it was snowing and she was going barefoot. B. The store was already closed. Now given that this woman was a family member. In her drunken state she could have easily said I was choking her as I was simply holder her back from going out in the snow barefoot and as she was fighting against me applied the pressure to her own throat. I ended up letter her go out in the snow until she returned 10 minutes later freezing and covered in mud.

Tila says she is allergic to alcohol, but the deputy stated that she had drank. She also has a knick Name of Tequilla. I doubt she got that name for the lack of tequilla she drank.

It is possible Merriman was really trying to keep her fom doing something just as stupid. If she was killed in a car accident after he let her leave, he would be in just as much heat as he is now. Since she does not live with him. He should have called her a cab.

Something isn't right though. Someone is clearly lying, and until that come to light. I won't hold it against him. He may have been trying to do the right thing.

You bet ive offended plenty of people who have done it right back my chief. So dont act all high and mighty like im the lone wolf. But on a real note i could care less what you think your a nobody to me. And Merriman is a moron and a bum. Not to mention his career is a fraud seeing as he was prob on roids most of it. Roids or not MJD blew him UP!!
    That's borderline. And I'll ask one more time, that you refrain from insults.

And fyi judging me is against god oops darn your not perfect.
    I don't answer to your god. But does he say to go ahead and ignore his guidlines, then just ask for forgivness and it's all good?

Like, he's cool with noone paying attention to him until right before death?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I think he means IF it turns out to be true.

It isn't exactly out of the realm of possibility that a woman of loose morale character, with a certain amount of alcohol would srgue with her man, and then lie to police to get back at him for flirting with some other gal, or something like that.

When you talk to jesus, try to STFU and listen some. I know he has something to say about being judgemental.

I'm not trying to tell you not to voice your opinion. But to put yourself in Jesus' corner, while passing such harsh judgements seems very hypocritical and certainly doesn't sound like the kind of behaviour that Jesus Christ would promote.

And, before you go off on a tirade, you have already insulted several members of this board, so I ask that you try to follow the rules of the board and... don't.

Now, I'm not defending Merriman here. I believe that he is more than likely guilty of wrong-doing. But I certainly can't pass judgement, considering the circumstances.
    ...This and rep!

Borderline is saying your noone to me but a user name? that your opinion means squat to me? And i answer to only one god the only god and im not perfect. And God knows i mess up plenty but unlike you im not afraid to speak my mind. I love god but he knows more then likely im liable to tell someone where to go and what i think of them even though its not right in his eyes. Born Sinners die saved. Dont question my faith or who i am. You dont know me and your a NOBODY.
    My opinion does mean something to you, as much as you want everyone to believe that you don't care, your response is proof that peoples' opinions here do mean something to you.

And I asked twice...

And If someone calling you a nobody is a insult How is calling me ignorant not? oh wait you get to say what you want thats right.... nice judgement call !
    I linked and quoted the definition of the word for you. And was even so kind as to explain the way that you are ignorant, IF...

Again, I asked you twice to follow the rules. You refused. What would you think might happen?

But, to get back on topic...

I think it is entirely possible that Merriman is guilty as charged, but I don't take the word of, a reportedly intoxicated, Tila Tequila as fact.

Having been suspected of being lovers, either story seems to fit, to an extent.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast