Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do during a Chiefs game...

Default What do you do during a Chiefs game...

So I was wondering about game tempers. Say you're watching a Chiefs game, and something negative happens...such as a bad call, a missed tackle that leads to a TD for the opposing team, and so on...how do you react?

What was your worst game temper reaction ever as a Chiefs fan?

I'll tell ya mine AFTER I read others, hahaha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

During the STL game I yelled

What the he!! are you doing Croyle at least 20 times.

Even at home I yell at the tv I yell at the team, I yell at the refs. But my all time favorite is to yell...

TOUCHDOWN KANNNSAAASSS CITY

ala Mitch Holtaus

Yell at anything and everything
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I yell at the refs, at our O line, at dropped passes, and at Croyle and Thiggys decisions. So basically im just like an at home Haley.

I, usually, split time between my TV and computer; posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    But my all time favorite is to yell...

TOUCHDOWN KANNNSAAASSS CITY
    Sorry, over the last couple of years I have forgotten what that sounds like... hopefully I'll be reminded come Sunday.
    8-)

I'm pretty loud, irrational, and borderline violent (pending on what happens during the game). I think I lost my voice yelling at Tynes once when he missed that game winning FG against Dallas a couple of years back.

No one can really interrupt my Chiefs time...its a health risk to be near me if you aren't watching the game and cheering for the Chiefs and agreeing with me...

Almost as bad as when I'm actually at Arrowhead...

Hell like VG said I'm like an at Home Haley...

CUT THE WHOLE DAMN TEAM!!! FOR F***sake!
    Last edited by DT14PRIEST; 09-07-2009 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    I'm pretty loud, irrational, and borderline violent (pending on what happens during the game). I think I lost my voice yelling at Tynes once when he missed that game winning FG against Dallas a couple of years back.

No one can really interrupt my Chiefs time...its a health risk to be near me if you aren't watching the game and cheering for the Chiefs and agreeing with me...

Almost as bad as when I'm actually at Arrowhead...

Hell like VG said I'm like an at Home Haley...

CUT THE WHOLE DAMN TEAM!!! FOR F***sake!
    That desribes me in so many ways.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Yeah, I do my fair share of yelling too, and will admit some foul language if no little ones are around...so far I've only slipped once, haha.

If something goes wrong that's critical to winning the game...I'll go outside & kick rocks, sometimes throw rocks in the field, haha.

My worst reaction was the playoff game in 97 against the Donkeys! Oh my, I had never been so upset over a loss, nor been that upset since. It took me several days before I could talk about the loss, at least calmly, haha. I still get an upset feeling when I think about that game, lol.

I was upset over much that went wrong in that game, but what stood out in my thought the most, that made me angry rather than upset...was the Donkey players who were caught with Pam Spray on their jerseys, the refs told them to change during half time. They were fined by the NFL later, but it wasn't much. That was the same year the Donk's were fined for doing something illegal in the draft too.

My dislike of the Donks intensified that year & surpassed my dislike of the Faiders forever, haha.

I remember reading in the Star I think it was, that Marcus Allen was very upset about the playoff loss too. His saying on the way home after the game, he stopped on bridge, stared out over the water & lost it, crying. He really believed we were Super Bowl bound that yr...which was his last of course. :(

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I, usually, split time between my TV and computer; posting here.
    You seem to be very mild mannered, which is a good thing no doubt, haha. I wish I could always be mild mannered when the Chiefs lose, haha. Some games upset me more than others of course.

Still...win or lose, they're my Chiefs and always will be! As upset as I've been at times...not once have I ever jumped ship, or even threatened to, haha. I have a friend in Germany who's a Chiefs fan, & he gets to the point he threatens to switch teams, but of course never follows through, haha.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast