Jericho Cotchery

Te 1 starts
    Tony G
    Greg Olsen

Kicker
    Jason elam

D/st
    min

Qb seems like it could be my downfall but not a bad team i dont think.

Not a bad team at all if you are playing in a league that has 12 or more teams. I like your depth at RB though.

Resident Celebrity

I'm assuming this is a 12 man league based on the roster (but I've never seen 2 QB, 3 WR in anything over 10). My honest opinion is that it's average at best. You really should have gone for a top flight QB, you're running with 3 mid to lower end backups right now. Unless you picked up Olsen way late (I like him over TG this year), I think you wasted a pick on a TE where you could have had some WR or RB depth. Turner and Westbrook aren't bad guys to have (I'm avoiding both, but thats just me), I would have tried to fill out my WR corps more after that instead of using early-mid round picks on guys like Addai. Should have sprung for a guy like Ray Rice as your RB 3 and something late like Fred Jackson, using earlier picks on WR talent like Antonio Bryant as a 3 o 4.

My verdict. About 2/3 of your team is pretty solid and set as of now, you've got some serious bust potential in guys like Roy Williams, Addai, LJ (hard to admit). If I were you I would try and test to market for Addai, maybe dump Gonzo or Olsen and for a WR or QB. Guys like Jermichael Finely, Heath Miller and Jeremy Shockey are solid backups who are still sitting on waivers in many leagues. These are all guys wwho could be number 1 material come mid season.

Edit* right now none of the Seattle RB's look incredibly promising.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    I'm assuming this is a 12 man league based on the roster (but I've never seen 2 QB, 3 WR in anything over 10). My honest opinion is that it's average at best. You really should have gone for a top flight QB, you're running with 3 mid to lower end backups right now. Unless you picked up Olsen way late (I like him over TG this year), I think you wasted a pick on a TE where you could have had some WR or RB depth. Turner and Westbrook aren't bad guys to have (I'm avoiding both, but thats just me), I would have tried to fill out my WR corps more after that instead of using early-mid round picks on guys like Addai. Should have sprung for a guy like Ray Rice as your RB 3 and something late like Fred Jackson, using earlier picks on WR talent like Antonio Bryant as a 3 o 4.

My verdict. About 2/3 of your team is pretty solid and set as of now, you've got some serious bust potential in guys like Roy Williams, Addai, LJ (hard to admit). If I were you I would try and test to market for Addai, maybe dump Gonzo or Olsen and for a WR or QB. Guys like Jermichael Finely, Heath Miller and Jeremy Shockey are solid backups who are still sitting on waivers in many leagues. These are all guys wwho could be number 1 material come mid season.

Edit* right now none of the Seattle RB's look incredibly promising.
    I picked up olsen in the third to last round and jones in the secound to last. Qbs and recivers went fast i got turner picking 10th of 12 by time my turn came up the best reciver was calvin johson. But ya i am in trouble at QB trying to work out some trades. Hopefuly i can pick up some people. I did drop Julius jones for percey harvin we will see if that helps.

Sorry bro, I dont like it. You have no guaranteed studs other than Michael Turner and he will probably lose carries to an increase in passing options. Even in a 12 man league Im surprised you ended up with Hasslebeck as your starter. It looks like some wishful thinking. Good luck!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

i picked up LeSean McCoy in the 9th round of my draft because i have had Westbrook the last three years in a row (not this year), and i know this is his year he is finally going to miss some serious games due to injury....but if not, he is a total bada$$ :)

Love your WR's...they say this is the year of the WR...you should hope so...but dude, your hurting BAD at QB...especially since you start 2!! ive never heard of that, but i like Edwards out of all of them, and his O-Line is terrible...a QB's worst nightmare (especially in fantasy)...plus they have a tough division and schedule..try to package him, Westbrook, and LJ in a trade for one/two good QB's and one/two RB's (however you choose... personally i would shoot for a stud QB for Westbrook ala Brees, Manning or Brady...then Edwards and LJ for someone like M. Ryan and a sleeper RB like LeSean McCoy, (im high on him this year as you can tell...but if/when Westbrook goes down this guy is going to be the NEW Westbrook...a bada$$...) J.Stewart, L.White, or similar....you will be in good shape then! A good RB and a sleeper QB (Edwards) should be able to nabb you a good QB and a sleeper RB (Ryan, McCoy, etc)...so focus on gettng rid of Westbrook for Brady or Brees...your team will be nasty then man :)

not sold on MIN defense, i took them early last year thinking they were one of the best D's around and they were highly overrated...DEF are anybodys guess this year, aside from PIT, and NYG...i like KC (yes i said it), SD, MIA and WAS, all of whom are going fairly late and after NYJ, NE, etc.... but you never know. MIN isnt too shabby...

your set at TE and WR regardless :)

From my experience, everybody thinks they have "the best fantasy team" lol, atleast in my group of friends thats how it goes.... Make the trade i was telling you about, and if you can end up with one of Brees/Brady/Manning, one of L.McCoy/J.Stewart/L.White and also another solid QB like M.Ryan (he will finish top 6 at the end with that offense this year plus TG..)..your team will be DEADLY!

Oh, and you will be happy Calvin Johnson practically landed in your lap...that dude is insane...

You have a good nucleus. I have been doing ff for 10+ years and I can count on one hand how many times the League was won on draft day.
    FF is won via the waiver wire nowadays. With all of the pre-ranking that sites do nowadays, the teams are almost always even.
    Pay attention to the waiver wire and you will be in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    You have a good nucleus. I have been doing ff for 10+ years and I can count on one hand how many times the League was won on draft day.
    FF is won via the waiver wire nowadays. With all of the pre-ranking that sites do nowadays, the teams are almost always even.
    Ya last year I added Thigpen and got a couple of wins thanks to him. Maybe i can find a good Qb late. or a good reciver or to

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Yeah, thats a great point Coach. I agree 100%

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Like the RB's on your team. WR looks decent, but QB could be a big problem if Hasselbeck goes down.
    The Kansas City Chiefs have a Great History. Learn who we put on the Kansas City Chiefs All Time Team