Thread: have any of you fellowe chiefs fans ordered tickets from ticketsolutions.com

Default have any of you fellowe chiefs fans ordered tickets from ticketsolutions.com

i ordered my tickets back in april and am getting a tad worried as i don't have them yet. I called them today and they said they would be shipping them next week. Told them if i didn't get it at the latest friday i would be going to small claims court to get the money i paid for my tickets back. They preceded to tell me i would have them. Guess well see what happens. I plan on leaving saturday the 19th for kc as i live in a Hays kansas and it's a 4 hour drive to kc. THey better come through becaues i'm trying ot get my gf into football more...and these tickets i got were right behind the chiefs bench. so they better put though. I also reserved a room at the sheraton.

ps i will never order tickets again from the site. 2 years ago when i ordered through ticketmaster i hda them within a few days. i knew i should have just went through them.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    ps i will never order tickets again from the site. 2 years ago when i ordered through ticketmaster i hda them within a few days. i knew i should have just went through them.
    StubHub is really good also.

i just never thought i'd be waiting till the last week before the home opener to get my tickets.

guess not to many people have ordereed from this site