Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Chiefs working out Veteran T Jon Runyan

Default Chiefs working out Veteran T Jon Runyan

Biggs: Source says Chiefs checking out Runyan | National Football Post

do you guys think he has enough left to help out the Chiefs?

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Grrr. You're right of course. Yes, I am 100% for the Runyan signing.

LOL at least you have a good sense of humor about it

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Sure they would.
    Well, if we see Runyan in a Chiefs uniform this week, I'll give it to ya. But as I stated, I think not...
    SHUT IT

Runyan has not signed anywhere YET. But the Eagles have placed Shawn Andrews on IR, which makes it very likely that the Eagles could be in running for his services...again. I would imagine that Runyan would prefer to play there for lots of reasons. If Andy Reid calls, he will be an Eagle.

Shawn Andrews of Philadelphia Eagles placed on injured reserve with back, make room for Jeff Garcia - ESPN

Interesting development... the Eagles are so impressed with Winston Justice that they're apparently not planning on signing Runyan.

Eagles not planning to sign Runyan | ProFootballTalk.com

Also regarding the Bills, Runyan is strictly a right tackle, and from what I hear fans are happy with their RT but would worry about him if he was moved to LT. Runyan obviously won't sign with a team unless he's going to be starting.

I think by process of elimination, we should be the favorites to sign him right now unless Green Bay enters the mix. Their RT was getting destroyed Sunday night.
    Last edited by yashi; 09-16-2009 at 01:59 PM.

I have a feeling he didnt recover well enough from his knee surgeries. He must have lost a lot of strength or mobility. He used to be a great RT, so I am kinda surprised he hasnt signed yet.

Either way, I think if we wanted him, we would have made an offer to him already. Maybe he doesnt want to play for us or he doesnt like what we offered him.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Interesting development... the Eagles are so impressed with Winston Justice that they're apparently not planning on signing Runyan.

Eagles not planning to sign Runyan | ProFootballTalk.com

Also regarding the Bills, Runyan is strictly a right tackle, and from what I hear fans are happy with their RT but would worry about him if he was moved to LT. Runyan obviously won't sign with a team unless he's going to be starting.

I think by process of elimination, we should be the favorites to sign him right now unless Green Bay enters the mix. Their RT was getting destroyed Sunday night.
    Interesting!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456