Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Matt Cassell should be able to go on Sunday" Per NFL Network

Default "Matt Cassell should be able to go on Sunday" Per NFL Network

NFL Videos: Tuesday's Around the League

Hopefully Jason La Canfora knows what hes talking about. Boy, if this was still Adam schefter, I would be pretty excited. Either way, with cassell not missing a practice this week, looks like we will see #7 out there.

PLEASE HOLD UP RIGHT SIDE!!! PLEASE!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

If cassel is not 100% do not play him. Let him heal up. Ravens will be blitzing all game, so our line better step it up

This is a HUGE mistake if true.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    This is a HUGE mistake if true.
    I think if he can go then he gives the Chiefs the best chance to win and the Chiefs can't be afraid to play him. Hopefuly the O line will be decent and he wont be carted off the field. But if the Chiefs are scared he will just get hurt then they might as well sit him out the season. The O line wont magicly get better this season. GO CHIEFS!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think if he can go then he gives the Chiefs the best chance to win and the Chiefs can't be afraid to play him. Hopefuly the O line will be decent and he wont be carted off the field. But if the Chiefs are scared he will just get hurt then they might as well sit him out the season. The O line wont magicly get better this season. GO CHIEFS!!!
    I'm just wondering what kind of message that sends. Cassel we know your healthy again but we dont want to get you killed. Brodie you have had tons of injuries whats another one, here your the starter, we will get you killed. Now Matt watch this, it might not be pretty but it will give you something to look forward to in the future.

BTW Brodie hope you have Aflac.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Great point. In fact, our o-line probably won't be any healthier all year than they will be this Saturday.

It is so sad that we even have to elaborate on this. But I say that we have to start him. I would worry most about how demoralizing it would be to our o line. I say put him in there and give them a reason to really give it 110%.

If you are healthy enough to play you play that is why you get paid so dam much besides we don't know even how bad the knee was if it happened to you and I we would just think oh knee sprain big deal we would not get the royal treatment with all of the tests like he got.

Let's go only a few more days until it counts

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I'm just wondering what kind of message that sends. Cassel we know your healthy again but we dont want to get you killed. Brodie you have had tons of injuries whats another one, here your the starter, we will get you killed. Now Matt watch this, it might not be pretty but it will give you something to look forward to in the future.

BTW Brodie hope you have Aflac.
    Thats kind of my point. It would not be in the best intrest of the Chiefs if cassel can go to sit him even though they are playing The ravens. If they sit him this week the message would be sent and they might as well pack it in for the year. That is if cassel can play if hes not ready then dont play him but you have to play him if he can go. GO CHIEFS!!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    Cassel Croyle Thigpen Guit... None impress me and no matter who is in just shove your head up your *** and pray for the game to end.
    You become more of a troll every day, go away faider fan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast