Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson - Bounce Back Year

Default Larry Johnson - Bounce Back Year

With the signing of Matt Cassel, the Chiefs may be able to keep 8 out of the box this year. I am thinking LJ has a pretty nice season as long as Cassel plays well enough to scare defenses out of the 8 man front.

Do you guys agree, or will Charles get his chance?
    The Kansas City Chiefs have a Great History. Learn who we put on the Kansas City Chiefs All Time Team

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    We can all blame LJ when he doesn't keep his head up and look for the dam hole. He used to wait for a hole to open up. Now he just puts his head down and doesn't even look. When he did look and wait, he broke big.
    Have to disagree with you here. I'm not even sure what hole you are talking about...You really can't place the blame on L J considering the last couple of seasons we haven't had ANY offensive line....So I'm not sure who you are speaking for when you say 'we' but don't include me on that one. When you lose 3 great offensive lineman, your numbers and production will take a hit. If you have no faith in your O-line because game after game they fail, it would be tough to say the least. If you have the QB's we have had the last few seasons....and the weight of the world was on YOUR shoulders...It would be tough...He has a tough job, and I personally do not place any of the blame on him. If you think Savage or Charles couldve done a better job with the tools he had, well, you're just wrong.

LJ barely gets time to look for a hole, just like our QB's barely get time to make reads. I'd like to see Savage get some work and Charles is a good change-up but look for LJ to pound the rock quite a bit late in games if we can win the first half.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Nobody, I repeat Nobody in the RB position for the Chiefs would have had any kind of a year with the line they had the last 2 seasons!!! If LJ were to go to a team with a half decent line he would be a top 5 back! Unless they have a drastic improvement on the line, don't look for any RB's for the Chiefs to be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Maniac View Post
    Have to disagree with you here. I'm not even sure what hole you are talking about...You really can't place the blame on L J considering the last couple of seasons we haven't had ANY offensive line....So I'm not sure who you are speaking for when you say 'we' but don't include me on that one. When you lose 3 great offensive lineman, your numbers and production will take a hit. If you have no faith in your O-line because game after game they fail, it would be tough to say the least. If you have the QB's we have had the last few seasons....and the weight of the world was on YOUR shoulders...It would be tough...He has a tough job, and I personally do not place any of the blame on him. If you think Savage or Charles couldve done a better job with the tools he had, well, you're just wrong.
    Oh there are holes, maybe not big ones, but there are holes. When they call 34 blast, the direction the play is suppose to be ran to the right towards the 4th gap. None the less you don't have to run through the 4th gap by heart. Pick up a different gap if you have to or bounce to the outside.

How do you think Charles had a few good runs this season?

On another note, the OL took a turn during the 2006 season, LJ was getting hit in the back field and still gaining about 3 to 5 yards after that.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I hope for the teams sake that LJ is back and does well, but I don't think he is much of a man, because when the team looked bad he gave up and had a bad attitude. I would love to see Savage get some carries because he has shown more desire and heart than I've seen in a while. I think that the last 2 years LJ could have used a little Barry Sanders training. Barry never had a great OL to run behind, but still ran hard and got his yards any way he could.

Hilarious and Awsome! You guys are the best. Especially Pro Angler who would rather see the Chiefs lose than LJ succeed. Anyway, here it is - I said it... LJ will run for 1400 yards and 15 TD's this year, barring injuries, thats a guarantee. Enjoy.

Please dont ask me how I've came to this conclusion considering I've done everything from statiscal analysis to week by week comparisons to success depending on attempts analysis and have even went far enough to show you guys film of the old LJ VS the new, proving that his running style is the same. The ignorance out shines me and you pretend I havent posted, going on with your usual rhetoric. Im done, It's time to play.

One more thing: DO NOT GET ON MY F***ING BANDWAGON WHEN IT STARTS ROLLING!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I love this thread.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Hilarious and Awsome! You guys are the best. Especially Pro Angler who would rather see the Chiefs lose than LJ succeed. Anyway, here it is - I said it... LJ will run for 1400 yards and 15 TD's this year, barring injuries, thats a guarantee. Enjoy.

Please dont ask me how I've came to this conclusion considering I've done everything from statiscal analysis to week by week comparisons to success depending on attempts analysis and have even went far enough to show you guys film of the old LJ VS the new, proving that his running style is the same. The ignorance out shines me and you pretend I havent posted, going on with your usual rhetoric. Im done, It's time to play.

One more thing: DO NOT GET ON MY F***ING BANDWAGON WHEN IT STARTS ROLLING!
    Rep, I do have a question though, I am already on the bandwagon with ya, just ordered an LJ jersey (only reason I didn't get it before was because I wondered about a trade) Can I stay on the bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Rep, I do have a question though, I am already on the bandwagon with ya, just ordered an LJ jersey (only reason I didn't get it before was because I wondered about a trade) Can I stay on the bandwagon.

Nope! This is a BDT bandwagon only.

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Lets get this wagon Rolling McLovin! By the way, take the vest off, you look like Aladdin!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast