Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: authentic chiefs jerseys for very cheap!! 100% real

Default authentic chiefs jerseys for very cheap!! 100% real

hi guys. i am able to get nfl reebok authentic jerseys for more than half off the store price. They are 100% authentic jerseys that sell for 200-255 bucks on the net. I have recently bought the cassel and d bowe and can say myself that they are the exact same ones. If you order one, i will put an order in and within 2 weeks I should have them at my house. After that i would ship them 1st class to your doorstep. The price on these is $80.00 bucks per jersey including shipping.
    - Chiefs available
    Cassel,Dorsey,LJohnson,DJohnson,Page,Hali,Croyle,B owe
    - Also i believe both colors as well and sizes are 48, 50, 52, and 54 are available.
    I accept cash or money orders.
    -What I would do is you let me know which ones you want, i'll make sure he can get player, size, and color, then i'll order and then you send money. Once I recieve the jersey i will ship it the next day to your house. thanks and if you have any questions please feel free to message me on here.
    P.S. If for some reason it's another team for a xmas gift or what not i can get all the other teams as well, just have to talk to him about which ones i can get.
    Ryan
    Last edited by germaine93; 09-09-2009 at 08:38 AM.

Very interested in how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I will consider that, you are trying to prove your legit and I wouldn't mind helping you prove it if you are. What about accepting paypal. That way if it they didn't receive it they would have some means for getting assistance. I am both trying to help you out and lookout for those on this site.

I will also be very clear on description of the jersey, shipping and everything. If you are legit like you say I have no problems helping you prove it and getting me a new Chiefs Jersey in the process. If it wasn't what I expected on the other hand I would send it back (at my expense). I will pm you shortly if this sounds good. I would highly encourage you to look at Paypal or some other means of payment for that warm comfy feeling when buying.
    ok well i do have a palpay also. i never thought of that actually. i'm willing to do that as well. sounds good ;)

He's probably just getting them through a site like nfljerseys.cc

A coworker showed me the site. While I am not endorsing it, and think it would be risky ordering through them (they ship from China), I must say the quality appeared identical to the expensive jerseys in the stores (sewn on numbers & nameplate, LH patch, hologram sticker, etc). The jerseys even showed up within a week. If you can get 10 people to go in they are very inexpensive. I am sure someone is just ordering them through this site for $24 and trying to sell them to you for $80. So you could save even more and just do it yourself (though you better plan to lose the money then be pleasantly surprised when it actually shows and the quality is good)

Quote Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post

A coworker showed me the site. While I am not endorsing it, and think it would be risky ordering through them (they ship from China), I must say the quality appeared identical to the expensive jerseys in the stores (sewn on numbers & nameplate, LH patch, hologram sticker, etc). The jerseys even showed up within a week. If you can get 10 people to go in they are very inexpensive. I am sure someone is just ordering them through this site for $24 and trying to sell them to you for $80. So you could save even more and just do it yourself (though you better plan to lose the money then be pleasantly surprised when it actually shows and the quality is good)
    wow.. tempting to get a Bowe and Cassel from there. 60 something shipped, but damn that is the shadiest site I've ever seen. "we are professional nfl jersey supplier".

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    wow.. tempting to get a Bowe and Cassel from there. 60 something shipped, but damn that is the shadiest site I've ever seen. "we are professional nfl jersey supplier".
    I am working through Germaine right now, I am going to post a pic of the jersey, my thoughts on the jersey and shipping and everything. He is going to offer paypal for the payment so there is built in protection. I wouldn't recommend personally going through the site in China if he is in fact going through there then let him take the risk and if shipping and all it is over 60 then you really aren't saving much.

I will do my write up as soon as I receive the jersey. I currently have a D Bowe that I bought from NFLshop for 80. I will tell you how this stacks up to that jersey and how the purchase went.

Quote Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post

I've ordered chinese knockoffs before, and while I have received a shipment every time, the quality varied each time I ordered. Some fall apart after a couple of washes, and some last for years. It's your gamble if that's what you want to order.

P.S.
    Once you receive your jersey, a foolproof way of telling if it's real or not is the NFL logo hologram. They can't fake those. If it's missing, something ain't right.
    Last edited by partysan; 09-09-2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Incomplete post.

Quote Originally Posted by partysan View Post
    I've ordered chinese knockoffs before, and while I have received a shipment every time, the quality varied each time I ordered. Some fall apart after a couple of washes, and some last for years. It's your gamble if that's what you want to order.

P.S.
    Once you receive your jersey, a foolproof way of telling if it's real or not is the NFL logo hologram. They can't fake those. If it's missing, something ain't right.
    Your not suppose to wash them.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Thread moved to the proper forum.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I recieved my #7 Cassel jersey from Germaine. It is a Reebok onfield Jersey and appears to be authentic. I have compared it to my #58 Mitchell and Ness Jersey and it appears very simular if not almost identical. The jersey is much nicer then the one I recieved from NFL.com as a replica for 80.

As far as the transaction I set this up with Germaine that he would ship, I would evaluate the jersey and then send payment. I just sent a payment through paypal. Even with having the jersey already it was nice to pay through paypal because then I didnt have to send a check or cash and hope it got to him. I also had a reciept for my payment. On paypal Germaine is verified I feel this is a good thing, he is in the US and Paypal would handle dispute resolution if any was needed but if every jersey was of the quality of this, and I dont see why they wouldnt be, then I would see no reason for any disputes unless there is a problem with shipping.

Again I feel that this would be a good person to do business with in the future for jerseys, I would like him to post on the crowd a little more but with Paypal as buyer protection I do feel this may be a better option then some of these internet websites where you have no idea who your dealing with or where they are located.

I can post pics if anyone would like to see them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123