Thread: authentic chiefs jerseys for very cheap!! 100% real

Threaded View

Default authentic chiefs jerseys for very cheap!! 100% real

hi guys. i am able to get nfl reebok authentic jerseys for more than half off the store price. They are 100% authentic jerseys that sell for 200-255 bucks on the net. I have recently bought the cassel and d bowe and can say myself that they are the exact same ones. If you order one, i will put an order in and within 2 weeks I should have them at my house. After that i would ship them 1st class to your doorstep. The price on these is $80.00 bucks per jersey including shipping.
    - Chiefs available
    Cassel,Dorsey,LJohnson,DJohnson,Page,Hali,Croyle,B owe
    - Also i believe both colors as well and sizes are 48, 50, 52, and 54 are available.
    I accept cash or money orders.
    -What I would do is you let me know which ones you want, i'll make sure he can get player, size, and color, then i'll order and then you send money. Once I recieve the jersey i will ship it the next day to your house. thanks and if you have any questions please feel free to message me on here.
    P.S. If for some reason it's another team for a xmas gift or what not i can get all the other teams as well, just have to talk to him about which ones i can get.
    Ryan
    Last edited by germaine93; 09-09-2009 at 08:38 AM.