Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: authentic chiefs jerseys for very cheap!! 100% real

Default authentic chiefs jerseys for very cheap!! 100% real

hi guys. i am able to get nfl reebok authentic jerseys for more than half off the store price. They are 100% authentic jerseys that sell for 200-255 bucks on the net. I have recently bought the cassel and d bowe and can say myself that they are the exact same ones. If you order one, i will put an order in and within 2 weeks I should have them at my house. After that i would ship them 1st class to your doorstep. The price on these is $80.00 bucks per jersey including shipping.
    - Chiefs available
    Cassel,Dorsey,LJohnson,DJohnson,Page,Hali,Croyle,B owe
    - Also i believe both colors as well and sizes are 48, 50, 52, and 54 are available.
    I accept cash or money orders.
    -What I would do is you let me know which ones you want, i'll make sure he can get player, size, and color, then i'll order and then you send money. Once I recieve the jersey i will ship it the next day to your house. thanks and if you have any questions please feel free to message me on here.
    P.S. If for some reason it's another team for a xmas gift or what not i can get all the other teams as well, just have to talk to him about which ones i can get.
    Ryan
    Last edited by germaine93; 09-09-2009 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Wow a post of yours I agree with, sorry Chiefster I just couldnt help myself.

Hey, it's ok to agree and get along.

I got my authentic reebok Dorsey off ebay last year for 70 i think (shipped), so i really dont see why everyone is bad mouthing this guy...thats a pretty realistic number... if you could get a #2 Colquitt i would have a buyer for ya :) but sorry man i already have my home red Dorsey :)

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    I got my authentic reebok Dorsey off ebay last year for 70 i think (shipped), so i really dont see why everyone is bad mouthing this guy...thats a pretty realistic number... if you could get a #2 Colquitt i would have a buyer for ya :) but sorry man i already have my home red Dorsey :)
    well i can see if he has one that he could get me. he might. and actually it is 100 percent legit.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

So if you dont want a credit card number how do you take payment?

So if you dont want a credit card number how do you take payment?
    im not a scammer so i wont be asking for credit card. cash or money order works.

Put them on ebay and I will consider it.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I agree somewhere that there is some kind of protection. I don't want credit cards just cash or money order .... yeahhhhh righhhht.
    How bout you send me one and I will send you the money once I get it.

I agree somewhere that there is some kind of protection. I don't want credit cards just cash or money order .... yeahhhhh righhhht.
    How bout you send me one and I will send you the money once I get it.
    ok you got a deal! only one condition, you have to tell all these people on here after you get it that it is in deed legit!
    so i can get Cassel,Dorsey,lJohnson,DJohnson,Page,Hali,Croyle,B owe in sizes 48-54. what would you like? just pm me your address and i'll get it within 2 weeks and send it out to you asap.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Put them on ebay and I will consider it.
    see i dont have them otherwise i would put it up there! i have to order them as people want them. so you would have to let me know what you want. i'm not made out of money and i have to pay for them as i get them so until i sell some i won't keep any on hand. let me know i wrote who i can get and what sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by germaine93 View Post
    ok you got a deal! only one condition, you have to tell all these people on here after you get it that it is in deed legit!
    so i can get Cassel,Dorsey,lJohnson,DJohnson,Page,Hali,Croyle,B owe in sizes 48-54. what would you like? just pm me your address and i'll get it within 2 weeks and send it out to you asap.
    I will consider that, you are trying to prove your legit and I wouldn't mind helping you prove it if you are. What about accepting paypal. That way if it they didn't receive it they would have some means for getting assistance. I am both trying to help you out and lookout for those on this site.

I will also be very clear on description of the jersey, shipping and everything. If you are legit like you say I have no problems helping you prove it and getting me a new Chiefs Jersey in the process. If it wasn't what I expected on the other hand I would send it back (at my expense). I will pm you shortly if this sounds good. I would highly encourage you to look at Paypal or some other means of payment for that warm comfy feeling when buying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast