Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: positives about going into Baltimore

Default positives about going into Baltimore

Well guys just a few days away tillkick off to 2009.
    We can say for sure that our defense is playing way better then last year. We have potentially our "franchise" QB starting.We have not allowed a run over 8yds in 4 pre seasons games. We have actually sacked 2-3 times a game (wow).
    As far as offense goes we are in some deep doo doo. Our punt and kick off return teams suck ars again this year and i don't know why since our defense is better????

Well to top everything of we are undefeated in Baltimaore lifetime..

Quote Originally Posted by isht_starter View Post
    Scheme will only get you so far, at some point talent will take over. I don't see any way the Chiefs win this game unless Baltimore gives it to them. Go down the starters 1-22 of both teams and name one position where the Chiefs are better. Cornerback might be the only position where the Chiefs compare favorably and that's not enough to win a game.
    Running Back
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Scheme will only get you so far, at some point talent will take over. I don't see any way the Chiefs win this game unless Baltimore gives it to them. Go down the starters 1-22 of both teams and name one position where the Chiefs are better. Cornerback might be the only position where the Chiefs compare favorably and that's not enough to win a game.
    Funny thing about this game of football. It doesn't matter which teams are plaing, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!! That's why we play the game, other wise we'd just email the score in to the league offfice. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

If we can just score more points than them, I think we'll pull it out.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    If we can just score more points than them, I think we'll pull it out.

Our 1WR, RB, LG, and 1CB are all demonstrably better than the Ravens. It's my opinion that our QB, 2WR, TE, 2CB, and 2ILB are also better.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    So let me get tis straight. If we keep them from scoring. And we score then we win. Wonder why hermie couldn't figure that out.
    ok i look at my statement and yes its dumb but the Ravens offense isn't that good so if we can beat their D then we can win

On paper, perhaps, the Ravens simply wipe the field up with us; I don't really know seeing how I'm not a statistician. However, the game is played on the field not on paper, so I'll hold out a glimmer of "Homer" hope until proven, on the field, otherwise.

Hey doobs, I'll hop on that bandwagon with you and the gang if you'll do me a big favor.

Could I get ya to go horizontal with five or six names in your sig before going vertical? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Hey doobs, I'll hop on that bandwagon with you and the gang if you'll do me a big favor.

Could I get ya to go horizontal with five or six names in your sig before going vertical? :)
    lol sure thing

Bowe is better than all of our receivers combined, and Flowers probably has a slight edge over Foxworth.

Larry Johnson may be better than any one running back on our squad, but the combo of McGahee/McClain/Rice is undoubtedly superior.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast