Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco Running His Mouth About The Chiefs!!!

Default Joe Flacco Running His Mouth About The Chiefs!!!

This is Flacco's answer to what the Chiefs can expect when opening up the season at Baltimore:

"I don’t think it’s a good way to begin it for them. We’re going to come in here and play well and I don’t think they’re going to want to play us by the end of this game."

This is actually on the Ravens official website!

Wow, I hope our defense hears this and destroys Flacco.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Mike Brown is gonna knock Flacco into next week.
    SHUT IT

Flacco who???

Flacco. That sounds like something you'd buy from Home Depot to patch up dents on your car.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Flacco. That sounds like something you'd buy from Home Depot to patch up dents on your car.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6meQnSmVup8"]YouTube - Crack Spackle[/ame]
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Available in regular, and Oprah sized!

Quote Originally Posted by isht_starter View Post
    These comments have no affect whatsoever. Seriously, comments like this aren't going to make a team try any harder to win. It's not like the Chiefs weren't going into Baltimore with the intention to win the game or hit the QB to begin with. Does anyone believe Pittsburgh tried any harder to win last night's game just because LenDale White stomped on a towel?

For those of you saying Flacco is just OK or thinking he will have sophomore slump are in for a rude awakening. Flacco is damn good and has only improved in his second season. If given the choice I would take him over Cassel, in a heartbeat.
    Really? Last time I checked, he struggled to gain a 50% completion rate.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Really? Last time I checked, he struggled to gain a 50% completion rate.
    He is the only rookie to ever win two playoff games, and Joe was just yards away from being the third NFL quarterback (Matt Ryan included) to ever throw for 3,000 yards.

I'm not saying that Flacco is by any means even remotely close to being "good" by himself just yet, but he isn't just the definition of mediocrity.

I also don't mean to assume, but please don't tell me that the defense was responsible for leading Baltimore to the AFC championship game, because, as a Ravens fan, I can tell you that Kyle Boller among other had better defensive units, yet couldn't reach the Super Bowl/AFCCG.

Keanu Reeves should stick with acting... Besides, idk if Jim Harbaugh will relate to him as well as Gene Hackman did.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    This is Flacco's answer to what the Chiefs can expect when opening up the season at Baltimore:

"I don’t think it’s a good way to begin it for them. We’re going to come in here and play well and I don’t think they’re going to want to play us by the end of this game."

This is actually on the Ravens official website!

Wow, I hope our defense hears this and destroys Flacco.
    Honestly, Flacco is usually pretty soft-spoken and non-confrontational. It doesn't seem to be a slight against the Chiefs as much as to show confidence in his guys. If you've seen any of his interviews you'll see what I mean - the guy seems quite humble and surprisingly camera-shy for an athlete.

Chiefs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast