Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Joe Flacco Running His Mouth About The Chiefs!!!

Default Joe Flacco Running His Mouth About The Chiefs!!!

This is Flacco's answer to what the Chiefs can expect when opening up the season at Baltimore:

"I don’t think it’s a good way to begin it for them. We’re going to come in here and play well and I don’t think they’re going to want to play us by the end of this game."

This is actually on the Ravens official website!

Wow, I hope our defense hears this and destroys Flacco.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Default crazy

You Chiefs fans are delusional.

You think Flacco is running his mouth? He's telling it how it is. The Ravens made it to the AFCCG and the Chiefs are coming of a 2-14 season. What have the Chiefs done to make their team better right away? Cassel put up modest numbers with New England's WR's and OL. I really doubt KC has anywhere near as much talent on offense. As for Larry Johnson, what has he done lately besides beat his girlfriends?

Whatever makes your day guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan20 View Post

You think Flacco is running his mouth? He's telling it how it is. The Ravens made it to the AFCCG and the Chiefs are coming of a 2-14 season. What have the Chiefs done to make their team better right away? Cassel put up modest numbers with New England's WR's and OL. I really doubt KC has anywhere near as much talent on offense. As for Larry Johnson, what has he done lately besides beat his girlfriends?

You know most critics bash our offense, that's pretty easy to do. Have you even seen our defense this preseason? Has yet to give up over 17 points.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

You'd think a Ravens fan would know not to tempt fate?

Lets not forget that the amazing Ravens were also 5-11 the year before they Joe 'Unibrow' Flacco and haven't exactly been the most consistent franchise in the league when it comes to sustained success.

But whatever makes your day..

Just because you dont know what the Chiefs have done does not mean they have not done anything. It just means that you don't really pay much attention to football. But you are a fan of an expansion team so people probably don't take you too seriously anyways. Shame you have to come on here and make Raven fans look bad, but whatever makes your day.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Joe Flacco has a unibrow. |:-)

Modest numbers?how many tds did Flacco toss? 14 that's a modest number and Larry is ready to put another buck twenty on you and that WILL make my day

We also have beat tham all threee times we played them there in BA if I am correct! THAT MAKES MY DAY, now its time to make it 4. ARROWHEADS WERE MEANT TO TAKE DOWN ANIMALS O AND RATBIRDS AS WELL.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimorefan06 View Post
    He is the only rookie to ever win two playoff games, and Joe was just yards away from being the third NFL quarterback (Matt Ryan included) to ever throw for 3,000 yards.

I'm not saying that Flacco is by any means even remotely close to being "good" by himself just yet, but he isn't just the definition of mediocrity.

I also don't mean to assume, but please don't tell me that the defense was responsible for leading Baltimore to the AFC championship game, because, as a Ravens fan, I can tell you that Kyle Boller among other had better defensive units, yet couldn't reach the Super Bowl/AFCCG.
    Trent Dilfer.

Some years, that defense can carry a crap QB. And a decent QB helps that defense. But that defense is what that teams makes anything with.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234