Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco Running His Mouth About The Chiefs!!!

Default Joe Flacco Running His Mouth About The Chiefs!!!

This is Flacco's answer to what the Chiefs can expect when opening up the season at Baltimore:

"I don’t think it’s a good way to begin it for them. We’re going to come in here and play well and I don’t think they’re going to want to play us by the end of this game."

This is actually on the Ravens official website!

Wow, I hope our defense hears this and destroys Flacco.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Flacco....who is he again....all i know is the Ravens have a D not a QB...if i remember Flacco didnt put up amazing numbers or anything (but then again he's a rookie), i hope are D comes in and smacks Flacco around

Quote Originally Posted by northwest View Post
    oooh this gets me fired up. i cannot wait until this sunday. i believe in the chiefs.

CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS

im going to start chanting chiefs until gametime.

Thats hilarious as I find myself doing that already walking around in normal life...Chiefs...Chiefs...Go Chiefs...take out the trash...get in car and go to work...Chiefs...Chiefs...go to lunch...Chiefs...call girlfriend...Chiefs...

Go Chiefs Go

or whatever you all have for a cheer

Just win the game and make the ratbirds start out 0 and 1

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

His mouth is flapping away. Hope fully it inspires our defense.
    But they are pretty damn good, so they can talk the talk because they can walk the walk.
    Saying that GO CHIEFS!
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

These comments have no affect whatsoever. Seriously, comments like this aren't going to make a team try any harder to win. It's not like the Chiefs weren't going into Baltimore with the intention to win the game or hit the QB to begin with. Does anyone believe Pittsburgh tried any harder to win last night's game just because LenDale White stomped on a towel?

For those of you saying Flacco is just OK or thinking he will have sophomore slump are in for a rude awakening. Flacco is damn good and has only improved in his second season. If given the choice I would take him over Cassel, in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by isht_starter View Post
    These comments have no affect whatsoever. Seriously, comments like this aren't going to make a team try any harder to win. It's not like the Chiefs weren't going into Baltimore with the intention to win the game or hit the QB to begin with. Does anyone believe Pittsburgh tried any harder to win last night's game just because LenDale White stomped on a towel?

For those of you saying Flacco is just OK or thinking he will have sophomore slump are in for a rude awakening. Flacco is damn good and has only improved in his second season. If given the choice I would take him over Cassel, in a heartbeat.
    I don't know about you but I've played sports since I was a wee lil one. Be it high school, college or just in leagues but someone saying to me and my team that we shouldn't want to play them and won't want to have played them at games end get's me up for that game. How could it not?

Oh really? You think we shouldn't want to play you? Well now I'm really going to run up the score on you just to show how much I don't want to play you!

It's Friday...college football tomorrow, Chiefs on Sunday, life is good!!

Quote Originally Posted by northwest View Post
    oooh this gets me fired up. i cannot wait until this sunday. i believe in the chiefs.

CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS

im going to start chanting chiefs until gametime.

You still chanting ? lol

Chiefs.
    SHUT IT

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

One of the biggest examples of why you play the game is the Cheatriots - Giants SuperBowl. NO ONE gave the Giants a chance. The Cheatriots were undefeated to that point.

Hmm who was it that won that game.

I hope the Chiefs make him eat his words.....and ALOT of turf!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast