Thread: personnel vs. coaches

Lightbulb personnel vs. coaches

Pioli: proven pro. Haley: proven offensive badass. If they live up to their reps, do we have the overall players to compete? I think we should at the very least be a 500 team.

The Chiefs have better players then some would have you belive. I think the chiefs can get between 6-8 wins this year. Hopefuly more. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I truly believe the Chiefs are LOADED with talent. They are a couple of years behind the curve because Hermie was so inadequate held them back.

That being said if the additions on the O-Line are serviceable, and the line gels, this team could be amazing. Might take a while before they gel together and I am sure there are team members that aren't yet a part of the team. There are also people that are part of the team that aren't aware they are Chiefs for much longer. Once the true team hits the field and all units gel. WATCH OUT, this is going to change everything.

Remember where you heard it.

I AM McLovin.

I think you're right Mac. Barring injuries, if Tank continues to play the wasy he did in St Louis, the defense will be solid.
    The OL needs playing time together to gel and the offense is due to establish themselves as a decent unit. Maybe not exciting, but few mistakes, move the ball down the field. I hope the big"O" works out at RT, if he does the OL could be descent.