How can anyone possibly doubt the direction this team is going?

Matt Cassel threw the ball 15/30 for 248 yards and 2 TD's. His percentage was disappointing, but he connected when it counted the most. The fumble had more to do with that horrible O line letting the Steelers through. But Cassel did well against a very good defense.

Jamaal Charles performed admirably. I wish they would pound the rock more, but I understand that Haley is a passing coach. Charles rushed 17 times for 58 yards for an average of 3.4 yards per rush. I'll admit, I'm a total homer for Charles being that I loved to watch him play at Texas. He was able to rip off a 97 yard kick off return for a TD today and catch a TD too. People say he isn't an "every down back." That may be true in a conventional ground attack team. But I think Charles will do very well in a Haley type of system.

I stand behind Haley and Pioli 100 percent. They are turning the team around. The defense picked off 2 passes and forced a fumble. We just beat one of the best teams in football and by all rights we had no business doing so. They pulled off the impossible late in the season. Obviously Haley is motivating his team and they are pumped up! We've been able to come back late in games to stay competitive, but this time WE WON! Herm Edwards could never accomplish the motivation needed to win those kinds of games.

Flame away if you wish and keep *****ing about how Haley yells at his players, how Charles isn't cut out to be a starting back, how Pioli is making bad decisions and how Cassel isn't accurate. I'll take it and the direction we're headed in right now. GO CHIEFS!!!