So who will play the nose for us? I think it is our biggest question going into next season. Lots of fans are itching for Vince Wilfork to come down, but i don't see it happening. Which means we are either going to have to find someone else via the draft, or look elsewhere in free agency...Does anyone know which free agent nose tackles will be available yet?

What about prospects in the draft class coming up? I know Dan Williams from TENN is supposedly the best NT in the upcoming draft which is apparently deep in defensive tackles. He is projected right around the middle of the first round, and has been impressive in the senior outings and such. So expect his stock to stay or even climb from here on out...

more than a dozen DL are expected to go in the first 3 rounds this year, almost twice as much as an average draft. So there should be some capable NT's...my question... who are the guys projected in the first couple rounds that can play the nose?

Cam Thomas is a guy Mike Mayock compared to NE's Ron Brace (whom i think Pioli drafted in the 3rd round in his last year there)..he is capable if playing 3-4 Nose, and 4-3 DT. Mayock said he was extremely impressed with this guy (and if there is anyone i trust in college football prospects, it is Mike Mayock) so i wouldn't be surprised to see Pioli go after him...