So who did we get???

Peppers? Signed with the Bears making more than Stafford

Chester Taylor? Signed with the Bears to be their starter

Dunta Robinson? Signed with the Falcons and now making bank.

Boldin? Traded to the Ravensfor a 3rd and 4th round picks.

Dansby? Signed with the Dolphins to a big contract even though he's never made a ProBowl.

Antrel Rolle? Giants as the highest paid Safety in the league.

Why didn't we get these guys? They were all overpaid. minus Chester Taylor. Rolle couldn't make it as a CB and became a CB but he shouldn't be paid top safety $. Chester Taylor is turning 31 and I thought he could have been a great COMPLIMENTARY back. How many RB's are extremely successful after 30? The Bears paid out as much as we have on payroll to 3 players and that shows me they are overpaying players. The thing about Chicago is that they didn't accomplish anything on offense to help themselves. They still can't block long enough and need receivers to catch the ball in Martz's offense. We were the other team fighting for Boldin but they wanted more than KC was willing to give. I'm just saying, yes I wanted Boldin and maybe some of those others, but not enough to pay them more than they deserve. Pioli is not going to overpay some role payer or someone who is not a difference maker. Since we are so much under the cap, I'm sure that a big contract will be given to someone who is worth it. What do you guys think?