Am I the only one that notices that the Chiefs are the Red Headed Stepchild of the NFL Network. When they did the evaluation of the Chiefs this week, we got like three minuits. The Chiefs are twice as good as last year, not because of the players they have added, but the coaches. Thomas Jones was the hottest thing on the market till he signed with the Chiefs. Now instead they talk about the hasbeen LT and how he can fit in up in NY and mayby be fighting for the starting possition. Pioli has always kept everything quiet and never lets on what he is doing. I often get frustrated that we cant get more coverage or have an idea of what Kansas City is doing or thinking. But it works for Pioli and I am willing to be kept in the dark with the rest of the league as long as he gets results. If your thinking, well we just dont get as much coverage because we lost too many games and are in a smaller market. Just think back a couple of years ago when Herm was on there all the time. Am I the only one that feels this?