DT:Shaun Smith, Ron Edwards, Garret Brown
OLB: Hali, Vrbael, Studebaker, Sheffield, Walters
ILB: Williams, Belcher, Johnson, Mays
CB: Flowers, Carr, Arenas, Leggett, Daniels
S: Berry, McGraw, Lewis, Morgan
K: Succop
P: Colquitt

where to start...

I think 3 QBs is a must, especially after the injury to Brodie a week or so ago. While I still think hes a good backup when called upon, he does us no good if not healthy. And Palko has actually looked pretty good in the preseason so far. Very quick release for a lefty :)

Cox is a much better lead blocker than Castille, plus with a versatile guy like Jackie Battle we can use him in short yardage situations and at FB if we need to. Castille is expendable

For WRs I think Horn is pretty much a lock to make the team. Hes been a superstar at tc and recorded our only passing TD of the preseason so far. None of the other WRs on the bubble have done much of anything, and Urban is Haleys veteran guy. Not to mention hes not a bad slot WR

I dont have us keeping Daryl Harris at Guard. Unfortunately even as good as he has looked in tc and workouts, he cant stay healthy and has not been able to get on the field at all in the preseason. Unless he plays week 4 and tears it up, I dont see him keeping his job over Colin Brown.

I kept Garret Brown over Gales. I dont think there is anyway Garret Brown would clear waivers to the practice squad. Every time hes out there hes pushing the pocket like no other NT on our team. Constantly commanding the double team. Keeping him is a must. I see him as our future at NT...Still cant believe this guy went undrafted...

I also think we keep an extra OLB...Pierre Walters has shown several flashes of what hes capable of doing, and at a position where we need more production and depth, I think he stays.

Questions, Comments, concerns? Whos your 53?